12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I just watched that 2011 news report from Houston. My bad that I didn't see every single post or watch every video that's been posted up in here.
Rookie. New booty. [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Hearing some of ya'll stories is crazy! There are only 3 FTL in my city outside of a mall. They are the only ones doing guaranteed tickets. There were guys camping on thursday, but FTL employees told them they had to leave until saturday at midnight. I arrived here at 4 am and im 7th in line! No drama, no BS. Everybody is just chilling. There are about 25 of us at this point.

Hearing some of ya'll stories is crazy! There are only 3 FTL in my city outside of a mall. They are the only ones doing guaranteed tickets. There were guys camping on thursday, but FTL employees told them they had to leave until saturday at midnight. I arrived here at 4 am and im 7th in line! No drama, no BS. Everybody is just chilling. There are about 25 of us at this point.
Regency? I know out here.. people came with a list of 400 people and the 30 people who were here got pissed that they were never in line in the first place..

Lining up for guaranteed tix. Hope they don't lie to y'all like they did to us. the parks mall in Arlington Texas. They can suck a sick ****

I wasn't lyin wtf you talkin bout. I will meet you up right now if you thought I was lyin

Last edited:
Yeah I called the FTL that's out outside parks mall and they said they were doing raffle only and the the FTL inside the mall didn't answer, why the **** do they even have two FTL so close to eachother??

The one outside is smaller. Some Times they don't even get retrospect But yes they got a raffle starting Monday but I'm sure it's rigged just like all the other stores in Dallas / ft worth

Last edited:
The one outside is smaller. Some Times they don't even get retrospect But yes they got a raffle starting Monday but I'm sure it's rigged just like all the other stores in Dallas / ft worth

Oh I know the **** is rigged as ****. Occasionlly they don't rig when the shoes aren't limited though

Yeah I called the FTL that's out outside parks mall and they said they were doing raffle only and the the FTL inside the mall didn't answer, why the **** do they even have two FTL so close to eachother??
Lol footlocker are open these hours?

BRUH....just seen a couple out here in hoh harlem with their very young child in a baby carrige...wow...just wow

There are some guaranteed tickets dropping in a few hours in Tampa, but honestly i'm not in the mood to line up this year. I'll just enter whatever raffles there are and if I don't win try online.

Parks mall in Arlington said guaranteed tix for 7 am today but they gave out tix yesterday. These stores lie to their customers and with that I think I'm retiring the game. When corporate companies lie and rig raffles you really don't have a chance. So **** you parks mall footlocker you cock sucking sons of *******.

This is ridiculous, it was the total opposite for the 6s, it was very chill ...I would imagine that Town East is also on some fu*kery.

Last edited:
They are shutting everything down here in south florida. Crazy amounts of people showed up and shut it down. They say all raffle....

Back
Top Bottom