12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I find it funny that cats will post about their multiple pick ups and how much they flipped pairs for and when the backlash comes the first thing they usually say is, "why do you care what another man does with his money or shoes?". LOL BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT IT UP DUMMY!

Ahh yes! Before resellers, instagram flexin, twitter links, bots, ATCs, etc., etc. There was a time where you could go to the store and experience this:
Yeah, I remember that time. They weren't "$29 or 2 for $50" but it was the OG Black/Red 11 Low IE with the gum bottom back in freshman year of HS. I actually preferred those to the patent leather back in the day.

Last edited:
I find it funny that cats will post about their multiple pick ups and how much they flipped pairs for and when the backlash comes the first thing they usually say is, "why do you care what another man does with his money or shoes?". LOL BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT IT UP DUMMY!

You should know by now that NTLOGIC...well, isn't that well construed

Honestly, you should wish you were into it like 10+ years ago :lol:

My boy tells me how he used to scoop Jordans and stuff for the low because they didn't sell out and sat. He sat on that stuff for years and made a killing when he was ready to sell off stuff from his collection.

I'm not an expert on this but I remember hearing stories on how the 94 retro 3s BOMBED and went on sale everywhere for the super low. Gold mine.

Yea...I still have several kicks from 10 years ago...would be a lot more if I didn't play ball...sell his collection? Man i thought about it some days...but it's like a drug man

Man id kick my cousin if he snubbed me over some shoes :lol:
@antbanks81

I feel your pain my cousin that works at a house of hoops been taking care of me for the longest when I needed; when the rumor first dropped about the columbia 11s I was like, cuzz, I need these you been knowing these were my grails (take into account he doesnt even wear Jordans)....2 weeks ago he hits me with: "oh nah, i can't get a pair, I want these for myself. I'm sitting here like ninja...i'm the same ninja that was always loaning you bread and I still always gave him $40-$50 over retail for my pair although he uses his discount...so he always come up about $80-$100
That ninja dead to me too... don't hit me talking bout where we cooking out for da summer...or where we doing next Thanksgiving....
Relationships are dead when it come to my grails...not really...well kinda
Atleast I got a call from a raffle...Im praying for a second call

Would trading my WTLs for these be a fair trade?

I personally would not.. if I was the one receiving the WTLs..i would definitely accept. it all depends how much u value each shoe... these 11s will probably restock a gazillion times..

Ahh yes! Before resellers, instagram flexin, twitter links, bots, ATCs, etc., etc. There was a time where you could go to the store and experience this:
View media item 1310321

That's how it's been for me lately but it was luck involved.
I walked in later on release day or after and walked out with grey toe xiii, red pod xiii, and black infra 6 due to none ticket pickups and I think a return on the infra 6. I've actually been enjoying that experience.

Actually yes. For me it's actually been easier to purchase online than in person. The only xi I didn't get online was the cdp but I was able to casually walk into malls and grab the cdp and I could have purchased from fnl when they restocked shortly after.
I got space jams easy but not on release day online. Just had to call Eastbay a couple days later. We were eating good in the jam thread that day :lol:

The beauty of living in the DMV during those times...never was it that easy post '05 for J's in the Philly, Jersey, NYC area....regardless of the era 11s always sold quickly in that region.

greenmachine greenmachine dude had 700 plus pairs of shoes and lost a lot of love for th shoe game because of how it has become. He started moving doubles and triples so he didn't really lose much as far as sentimental value goes. I mean his wife was happy to get a lot of square footage back in the house and he still has a mean collection.

greenmachine greenmachine dude had 700 plus pairs of shoes and lost a lot of love for th shoe game because of how it has become. He started moving doubles and triples so he didn't really lose much as far as sentimental value goes. I mean his wife was happy to get a lot of square footage back in the house and he still has a mean collection.
I will allow it :lol:

Dehoardifization is good for the soul :rofl:

Last edited:
THIS IS THE PART OF THE DAY WHERE NO ONE GETS CALLS SO NT FOCUSES THEIR WRATH ON EACH OTHER
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You should know by now that NTLOGIC...well, isn't that well construed
NT logic in full e.f.f.e.c.t! :rofl:

10AM here in the eastern time zone. Malls are starting to open up. Let's hope those expecting calls on thursday are able to grab a pair. 16 tickets deep here, I just want my size 11. 

I share his exact sentiments...sometimes I feel ashamed standing in line for a ticket or to pick my pair up from the store. It's embarrassing at times to be a part of the sneaker community but oh well I just can't seem to give it up; however I made a compromise to by only OG colors and stuff I missed out on as a kid or stuff I beat up when I played ball. Honestly '15 will probably be the final year of my J collecting days. These 11s have a very sentimental value that's why I went so hard for these...to the point of cutting off a family member. However 700 is a huge collection...when I'm done it'll probably be around 120 jordans.

a lot of sneakheads nowadays just don't get the game man.

buy a lebron in an outlet store, DS them for 26 years, viola you've got yourself a gem!

jordan 3s back in 88 weren't made to be collectibles, limited, rare, ds, grails etc. 

Back
Top Bottom