12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Still hoping for a call from southland mall out here in the Bay Area
Anyone know if they finished call backs :nerd:

he only posts when the Jordan 11 Columbia / Legend Blues come out... lol
roll.gif
he only comes out for the columbias 

under-a-rock-o.gif

Still hoping for a call from southland mall out here in the Bay Area
Anyone know if they finished call backs :nerd:
I'm not tring to sound rude but instead of posting the same question over and over u might want to call the security office yourself

Im in the game got the email from Footlocker... One down... I need one more since this is my second fav 11... Not reselling none of these babies lol

Gonna try British Nike for a pair of 11's to check if my click game is on point.  IF I score them to cart, Ill post here and you can PM me.

BTW don't forget a UK 10 is a US 11

Last edited:
that pic with stockton the sole looks like tomorrows release even tho i know it was clear blue back then...funny
Serious? The original shoe had a blue tint, and this is probably the only shoe of all J's that looks better with a blue tint. So blue tint on Carmine's, but not on a blue based shoe doesn't make sense.
OGS were always known to have a noticeably bluer tint than the other CWs. Not sure what you mean.

The point i was making is that the shoe that we are getting in Mens sizes looks exactly like the pair he wore in the all star game NOT the GS pair ....

looking back i see i failed to mention that, so with that said if Carmines never had the blue tint sole then why do yall want the GS sole for these when they never had that deep of a blue tint

Wow completely unexpected. Got the email from Sheikh Glendale size 10[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

What time did you go pick your reserve pair? Im trying to go before 6am.
Last year I went to NTSF at 1pm to pick up my reserved Gamma's from Twitter.  Ended up leaving around 430pm and headed to Serramonte FTL to pick up another pair off raffle.  Had to wait an hour and more at FTL too 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom