12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

NDC says preparing to ship stil

and 0.00 charged to card

but my card really did get charged.

I've only ordered from them once before but IIRC shipping status never changed til after i got the shoes

isn't there some type of trick to use your order # to see the status?

Just got back from Nike Chicago. I won the raffle so figured I could get in-line at 1:30 and make it by 2:30 to an appointment next door. Boy was I wrong. I got in line at 1:30 and it barely moved so I left. I went back at 3:15 after my appointment to see if the line went down at all and the guys who were around me were about halfway through. I went back at 4 to try to wait it out. I stood in line for another 30 minutes and was way too cold. 

Turns out the guys around me at 1:30 were not even in the store at 4:45. That was for the line that won the raffle. Over 3 hours to just get into the store. 

I wonder how many people won and didn't buy the shoes because I can promise I was not the only one who left. 

But for real tho, why so much paper in these boxes? These kicks was double wrapped, took forever getting to the shoes.

Props to that guy for looking out, couldn't tell you how many resellers I saw lurking in the mall this morning trying to sell for 350 smh. I helped out as many family members and friends on getting these for retail as I could.

On another note, is it just me or does it seem like the tint on the sole varies from pair to pair. I have seen a lot of pairs posted with that very light smoky sole, I also noticed some pairs were slightly darker. My pair I got from finish line this morning was way darker than I expected from the early pics I had seen. They were actually really close to the OG soles. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised.
Where I live, there was a dude who tried to resell them for $400 in the store

I use black plastic in all my boxes to limit light. I also have a dehumidifier by my shoes to reduce moisture. It's a lot, but I've been doing this for a while and works for me. The darker and drier the better!
Terrible recipe for a woman [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Eastbay just sent shipping confirmation. If there's one thing I learned from this release it's patience. Congrats to everyone who copped, and good luck to those still on the hunt.

Last edited:
NDC says preparing to ship stil

and 0.00 charged to card

but my card really did get charged.

I've only ordered from them once before but IIRC shipping status never changed til after i got the shoes

isn't there some type of trick to use your order # to see the status?
You can contact Customer Service. 

In my experience with NDC, they usually place a hold in your bank/card before the shoes are shipped. 

Thanks all I ran outta reps. I have helped out a lil but that experience showed me not enough though. Gonna help some NTers out for sure. Congrats to all that copped

P.S. I was low key jealous of his Slam Dunk 6s
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thank you ! 

Indeed ! I am really looking forward for those 7's ! 
Me too been 12 years since my sophomore year in college. Shape off but it brings back memories of keg stands and greasy pizza on king street in Charleston. Yeah nostalgia right there

Last edited:
Anyone know what the customs charge for an order from sivasdelcalzo would be? First time ordering internationally I think the total was $270

Back
Top Bottom