12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Seen a Finishline employee leave his store for a minute with a couple pairs. Decided to follow and ended up seeing him hand those pairs off to a couple guys after they handed him cash. Think this worker was the manager too. 

Seen a Finishline employee leave his store for a minute with a couple pairs. Decided to follow and ended up seeing him hand those pairs off to a couple guys after they handed him cash. Think this worker was the manager too. 

finish line's new delivery service :lol:

Damn, my shoes aren't coming till January. 
roll.gif

Apparently it does matter that's why he asked, why don't you just move along since you couldn't answer his question

Thanks bro I saw his post but ignored him, I pay cats like him no mind I have a high tolerance for jackasses such as ole boy !

My shipping from NDC is showing 12-29 for delivery, but I know it will be sooner. I got a pair of kicks on eBay and they got here 3 days early, UPS >USPS

I struck out on 9 raffles in my town. After going to war on ndc for 2 hours I gave up and went to fnl and picked up my size 11 with the quickness. Shout out to chrome for having the auto fill setting cause when I went to the check out page all of my information was already filled out. All I had to do was click submit. Got in and got out without getting my cart jacked. I hope all the people still looking for them are able to get them for retail.

Wow...just got the shipped notice from NDC. I know it won't go out until Monday, but still surprised. Guess they are putting in overtime due to the number of shoes that were produced. 

Someone posted this on my local fb page
Smh, people are thirsty. I couldn't be a re-seller it's too much of a gamble and what if Jordan brand has a weak sneaker release that year, then what? The shipping and packaging etc... is not worth the few bucks extra you get in return and most of all it is taking away from people who really want the shoe and these scammers are charging them more for a shoe they couldn't get during the release. The best Jordans imo drop sept.-dec. and the kicks dropping in 2015 I don't see any yet that I really want to cop.

I struck out every where for my sz. 12 and when I finally reached a phone rep for FNL the biggest size available was an 11. I left it so that someone who actually wears an 11 could hopefully get it. Congrats to all that were able to secure their pairs.

Eastbay never fails me smh.......30 minutes of clicking this morning on my broke laptop and some digital employee threw them in my cart. I got a feeling that any restock on these is gonna be 100 times worse than the release date smh.......bye bye shoe game I'm out

Smh, people are thirsty. I couldn't be a re-seller it's too much of a gamble and what if Jordan brand has a weak sneaker release that year, then what? The shipping and packaging etc... is not worth the few bucks extra you get in return and most of all it is taking away from people who really want the shoe and these scammers are charging them more for a shoe they couldn't get during the release. The best Jordans imo drop sept.-dec. and the kicks dropping in 2015 I don't see any yet that I really want to cop.

#1 most people do it as a side thing and have a full time job, some to profit, some to profit enough to make their own free

#2 a reseller knows which to pass on, they are setting the market

#3 no need to send back, it's easy to at least break even

#4 no need for boxes, Nike only sends 1 per box, all of the sneakers I bought after a drop always came in a Memphis box lol

#5 some people with the right hookups do VERY well.

As for 2015, we got legend blue 4s coming in a month already :x

how many times u rock those 01's? look nice man
Thanks man.

Wore(wear) them a lot. Top 3 Jordan of all time for me. The only thing that tempered my enthusiasm for the release this year is having the black/Infrareds (ALL time favorite shoe) come out less than a month ago.

I'm sure here in a few months I'll get really amped about them, but I'm still on my "Infrared high".

View media item 1314189
Hey for anyone who ordered thru NDC and used Next Day Delivery to guarantee them before the holiday, NDC is now offering Free Next Day for shipping so call in and get your $25 back guys and girls! From the pic they just took the 25 off my actual item instead of the shipping. Not sure if this was posted already, too many pages in this thread lol

sn Had to create a new acct, sucks, been an NTer since 03 smh

Back
Top Bottom