12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Nike needs to sit down and rethink this hype machine they've created. At the end of the day, their not liable for non-nike retailers with shootings. 

Win a raffle, a link to pay is sent to your e-mail, and you pick up with a weeks time. The sale is done. As a manager your numbers are met.

All this FCFS non-sense, making winners wait in a line is NOT conducive to a peaceful release.

Preach Bro. It's gotten to the point where certain AJ releases bring out the Animal side of people. Absolutely Ridiculous! And Nike/Jordan Brand and most of the retailers couldn't care less y0. Will it change in the near future? Nope, not until someone gets killed. When a citizen loses their life over a pair of Air Jordan's, things will change. All of the wasted tax payers mula going to cops having to control and respond to these rowdy crowds at every major release? Come On Man...

View media item 1314372

Im sheisty?

and the site was slam dunk space...

which was on the NIKETALK legit seller list.

funny how people ignore that last part. Im done talking to you clown when you are gonna bring up the past but ignore the biggest fact that the site was listed, by mods as a legit site.

ill just sip my tea like kermit.

Just make sure you don't pay retail for your tea....
Have a good night buddy. I'll leave you alone [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Don't know about no 375 but they will probably drop at some point I agree
yup.

Only say that because they're going to receive thousands of pairs, if they accept the quotes, and they'll eventually drop that price to lighten the load!

Took almost year for the Breds and Concords to get back to $400 range after all the restocks.

On the subject of rowdy crowds the guy in front me at nike georgetown was an undercover cop and was saying people do not know who they're messing with when they get in a fight at a release.

Last edited:
Im sheisty?

funny how people ignore that last part. Im done talking to you clown when you are gonna bring up the past but ignore the biggest fact that the site was listed, by mods as a legit site.

damn, nobody ever going to forget about slam dunk space. Wont ever go away for some reason.

Its your personal herpes.

I'll admit though, that thread was pure greatness though.

Preach Bro. It's gotten to the point where certain AJ releases bring out the Animal side of people. Absolutely Ridiculous! And Nike/Jordan Brand and most of the retailers couldn't care less y0. Will it change in the near future? Nope, not until someone gets killed. When a citizen loses their life over a pair of Air Jordan's, things will change. All of the wasted tax payers mula going to cops having to control and respond to these rowdy crowds at every major release? Come On Man...

View media item 1314372

Honestly, Nike has been proactive this year with their take on rsvp's and then the capcha's...
Not perfect, but I'd put a bet on 2015 having some sort of digital draft akin to sheiks.
You enter online, register and pick your store and size. They alert you via email if you've won and a time window to collect.

It's a win, win. While the hype machine feeds marketing, Nike could still limit pairs and create a more controlled havoc without the bad press of the get money boys every year.
Just an educated guess. I could be 100% dead wrong.

It is amazing how cats pay over $250 for these. On ebay some bids are going for $355 with time stil left! Wowwwwwwwww, No wonder resellers do this each overhyped release.

Im sheisty?

Just make sure you don't pay retail for your tea....
Have a good night buddy. I'll leave you alone [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Do you think im mad or something? :rofl:

you see my posts but know nothing, the hell do i care.

nothing wrong with saving on a pair of pants :lol: might as well call out everyone in that thread but its cool no need. ill take the fall. I got my pants, actually wearing em right now ;-)

i paid retail for all my kicks in my closet, am i still cheap or no?

loser. I knew you wouldnt say a damn thing after i mentioned the site being on the legit seller list :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1314381

1. black/red

2. space jams

3. concord

4. cool grey

5. columbia

6. gamma

had to edit. couldn't possibly diss these and put gamma's on their level.

Last edited:
i report? you do know when i post in threads saying reported its s joke..

if i report someone, i dont mention it :lol:

also the only XI i missed out on release was the Bred XI, kinda weird. other than that, got SJ, CG, Concordd, Gammas, and Legends all on RD online for retail. cant complain TBH
3554092-4776767767-slap-.gif

Honestly , if you report people

It's a minstrel show these retailers love to put on.  They choose to do launch locators with inaccurate information to get the traffic which in turn cause OVERLY ACCURATE information for EVERYONE. 

They place customers in harms way by giving them a window...one which is shared, so people on the come up have time to plan their attack.

I remember dudes socking out little kids at WSS for Jordan releases, and dipping into their getaway with free shoes.

It's NOT that hard to come up with a fair and convenient release procedure.

It starts with having employees held to their contracts. If you're caught hoarding or 'hooking up' for money...FIRED. I am a hypocrite cause I'm all for the 20-30 tip on a look out, but these dudes are brave charging FC prices now a days.

nothing wrong with saving on a pair of pants :lol: might as well call out everyone in that thread but its cool no need. ill take the fall. I got my pants, actually wearing em right now ;-)

loser. I knew you wouldnt say a damn thing after i mentioned the site being on the legit seller list :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1314381

did i miss out on this deal on tech fleece pants? I need more.

Unfortunately, I received an email from SNS stating, "  I am very sorry about this. We had some technical difficulties with our system today, which allowed the system to charge for orders that could not be created since the shoes was already sold out. Therefore, we have to refund your payment as we cannot create your order. If I were you, I'd email their customer service ASAP. 

NDC was weird,
I did was waiting for my shoe to add to cart and the "pinwheel" kept going and going but then i noticed there was a "1" next to my checkout logo.
i clicked the box and the shoe was in there. it never said added or anything. I was logged onto my account. used Ipad.

then later on FNL tweeted they still had sz 11... after waiting almost 6hrs.... finally copped

View media item 1314381

did i miss out on this deal on tech fleece pants? I need more.

yea but if you dont pay retail then you are cheap/broke according to him

they were $60 about a month back but a lot of NTers were finding ways and using coupons to get them for like $40, some even paid $30 a pair.

Ended up with 6, they were a little under $40 each. Gave one to my brother, got the rest on deck.

How am I salty and I got my pair? Lame, I hate resellers whether you like it or not so take you and your reseller committee and push it way up [emoji]9757[/emoji]

Resellers are like broken records, say you dislike them and the first thing they say is you're salty you missed out.
roll.gif
I've never sold 1 pair of shoes
mean.gif
 but you clearly sounded salty about resellers in your comment....
indifferent.gif

yea but if you dont pay retail then you are cheap/broke according to him

they were $60 about a month back but a lot of NTers were finding ways and using coupons to get them for like $40, some even paid $30 a pair.

Ended up with 6, they were a little under $40 each. Gave one to my brother, got the rest on deck.

jealous. I need to stock up. Wont let them pass me up again.

View media item 1314381

Im not mentioning the site because aside from not caring, you backed yourself into a corner and couldn't wiggle out once the site was exposed. You still defended him saying, "nah I spoke to him, he said he didn't know..."
Bro, feel free to pm me and we can have a pissing Mach, I assure you, it won't end how you think. Not everyone on NT in under 25 and hustles reselling kicks. Some of us have real careers and use sites like this for informative purposes for our hobbies like knowing when a shoe releases .
Report me, cry about me, heck, even have the last word and sip your tea. You saving money isn't the issue. It's your approach.
I'm calling you out because like I said, aside from either complaining or crying you missed a release, you have years and years and numerous posts of backhanded criticisms and if I'm in the same thread as you, you better believe I'll call you out. if you owned up to the fact you simply didn't know and like most, got fooled, I'm sure folks would let you forget about it.

It isn't about saving a buck, this awesome if you can. You play the role of the martyr when you miss a release and then chastise new members who are stressing no different than you. Around my way, you'd get hemed up real quick, lest I forget, this is all e-thuggery

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom