12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Please be careful wearing your shoes you guys! Their are plenty of haters out there that didn't get the shoes and would love nothing more than to take someone's else's so please wear with cautious. You know I would die if Jordan Brand start putting a wear with cautious sign in the box! :rofl:

I don't believe European boxes have the MSRP due to the different currencies in use.
Correct, European boxes do not have the MSRP on the box tag.  Also, the insoles of European pairs have a different stickers than the usual size sticker due to differences in European sizing as well.  The sticker is a textile sticker instead.
Incorrect, first statement is right, last statement is wrong. Only difference on the shoe is there's a stick on the insole, friggin irritating to get off at times and even more if you leave it on and the glue starts to make your socks stick to it.

I don't believe European boxes have the MSRP due to the different currencies in use.
Correct, European boxes do not have the MSRP on the box tag.  Also, the insoles of European pairs have a different stickers than the usual size sticker due to differences in European sizing as well.  The sticker is a textile sticker instead.
Incorrect, first statement is right, last statement is wrong. Only difference on the shoe is there's a stick on the insole, friggin irritating to get off at times and even more if you leave it on and the glue starts to make your socks stick to it.

Wrong. Dude was correct for sure.

Why would overseas pairs have a US size sticker when their sizes are different?
They DO have a different sticker instead.

This was my first pair of 11's since 2001 Black and red's. I must say I thought you guys were nuts when you said quality has gone down but I must say it's a night and day difference. The ankle padding is so thin and hard in the 2014 compared to the old ones . The patent leather is no where near as thick. One thing I do really like is the blue tint to the sole it reminds me of the OG. All in all I do like these just wish they were on par with my 2001 retros.

What's the best way to get that size sticker off the insole?

I UnDs'd my black/infrared 6 today and I can't even get the sticker to come off

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas eve night deliveries...
funny-gif-ups-delivery.gif

:frown: :lol:

Last edited:
Got 2 in from Europe today. One from end and one from urban. Didn't have to pay customs on either. They look awesome in person. 

This was my first pair of 11's since 2001 Black and red's. I must say I thought you guys were nuts when you said quality has gone down but I must say it's a night and day difference. The ankle padding is so thin and hard in the 2014 compared to the old ones . The patent leather is no where near as thick. One thing I do really like is the blue tint to the sole it reminds me of the OG. All in all I do like these just wish they were on par with my 2001 retros.

I hear you man. Def night and day.

The collar on the 00 columbias is thinner than the 01 blk/reds and sjs, so they actually didnt make them much different as far as padding. But i agree, the leather on these is way stiffer and cheaper than 2000 retros.

what a dummy. seriously.. everyone these days talking about join dates and post counts. seriously... most of these posts coming from people joining 2012+. lmao.

anyways read the rules, and live with the consequences. lets keep NT clean people!

what a dummy. seriously.. everyone these days talking about join dates and post counts. seriously... most of these posts coming from people joining 2012+. lmao.

anyways read the rules, and live with the consequences. lets keep NT clean people!

THIS

u talkin bout me sonny boy

My Nike pair has arrived I'm ready to compare it with the in store pair I brought to see if it has the same minor defects on it or is it better

Back
Top Bottom