12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

he looks a little older too hahaha this is great. smh it looks like they did the sole on the bag a lot better than the actual shoe....... another reason I'm glad to be done with JB. that's just.... I don't even know what to say right now.. :stoneface: :stoneface:

I like the sole on the bag better. The color of it looks more "legend blue" and goes well with the jumpman. The sad thing about the dude is that he spent more on the backpack than the actual shoes and the bag is barely big enough to hold decent size laptop lol.

I don't understand how the color is right on every shoe but the men's sizes...from the bag to the GS size. Why the hell are the men's soles a milky grayish blue?

I don't understand how the color is right on every shoe but the men's sizes...from the bag to the GS size. Why the hell are the men's soles a milky grayish blue?
the color isnt right on any of them...if right meaning OG...then nah, non of them are 'right'...

seems like gs always has the best features added to them while the men's are left with sloppy seconds

I use Jason markk shoe cleaner. Works great on all pears. I used it on my concord lows Wednesday.

So u used Jason mark on the mesh part??? How did they come out bcuz i was thinking about using it on my Concord mids & lows but was a little too scared. Do you have pics so i can get a feel how they will look after cleaning?

Anyone else that ordered from FNL.com on the 20th shoes still sitting in the same UPS location since Christmas eve? I would think they would of made it to the customer service site on Friday where I could of pick them up instead of waiting til Monday for delivery.
mad.gif

Last edited:
Awwe you quit because someone else has the same shoes as you?

One day Jerseys and AF1's with iced out neck pieces will make a comeback.
Then you won't have to worry about people wearing the same sneaks as you.
You won't have to stand in line to pick up tickets for chances to purchase Retro Jordan sneakers.
BUT, you will probably have moved on to much cooler things by then, things like jerseys, AF1's and iced out neck pieces.
no because EVERYONE has them. Unlike all the lemmings in here I like to do my own thing. Maybe thats why I rock AF1s as my beaters all the time. Still never seen anyone in my wtk8s or MP 9s. Hardly any peps wearing kobes in the Bmore area and I love it

So u used Jason mark on the mesh part??? How did they come out bcuz i was thinking about using it on my Concord mids & lows but was a little too scared. Do you have pics so i can get a feel how they will look after cleaning?
View media item 1324883Jason Markk products are all natural. It shouldn't do harm. It'll remove dirt and dust marks, not yellowing. I didn't take the before pic, but there's no dirt/mud stain anymore. If you meant yellowing, you should check out that rit cleaner kstrick12 was talking about. I'm copping that today, The mesh on anniversary's look good and terrible.:smh:

Anyone else that ordered from FNL.com on the 20th shoes still sitting in the same UPS location since Christmas eve? I would think they would of made it to the customer service site on Friday where I could of pick them up instead of waiting til Monday for delivery. >:  
Ordered from EAS on the 20th and mine we actually at their final ups destination Christmas Eve and they took them to the other UPS facility across town and brought them back Friday Night and have been sittin there since. I called about asking to pick them up and they told me id have to wait until Tuesday if I wanted them to be held for pickup.

Last edited:
View media item 1324883Jason Markk products are all natural. It shouldn't do harm. It'll remove dirt and dust marks, not yellowing. I didn't take the before pic, but there's no dirt/mud stain anymore. If you meant yellowing, you should check out that rit cleaner kstrick12 was talking about. I'm copping that :smokintoday, The mesh on anniversary's look good and terrible.:smh:

No yellowing on the lows and a little yellowing on the mids so that pic and ur info was very helpful fam...thnx alot, im about to let both shoes be my News Years projects :smokin

Anyone else that ordered from FNL.com on the 20th shoes still sitting in the same UPS location since Christmas eve? I would think they would of made it to the customer service site on Friday where I could of pick them up instead of waiting til Monday for delivery. >:  

I ordered from them and the shoes made it to the final destination for delivery. but their warehouse is closed. But the shoes will be out for delivery tomorrow

I believe his name is Matt Powell, but I could be mistaken.
He's a , I hate that guy. I asked him how much the average cost is to manufacture Jordan's and his response was "I have it broken down. Anything else I can help you with?".

I agree. He is nothing but an analyst with lies. He spun your question because he doesn't have the answer. All he does is spew misinformation to anyone that listens.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine were in Houston for like 3 days they barely made it to my city Friday night and I gotta wait til Monday for delivery !

Question to anyone that bought GS pairs?

I got 3 pairs of GS 11's from HOH and all 3 came in the new Remastered JB box

My homies girl said her pair didn't come in the new box

I just looked at her wit the screwface 
grin.gif

anyone else get theirs in the new boxes?

Question to anyone that bought GS pairs?

I got 3 pairs of GS 11's from HOH and all 3 came in the new Remastered JB box

My homies girl said her pair didn't come in the new box

I just looked at her wit the screwface 
grin.gif

anyone else get theirs in the new boxes?
yeah i saw a few pics of GS pears coming in the new JB boxes

Back
Top Bottom