12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Mine is yellowing already from NDC.
Yea thats how these are ,in the outdoors and/or uv/fluorescent light, u can tell the lace loops and tongue are snow white, but the rest of the uppers/patent is cream/yellow. Thats why I didnt even want them. However I bought them as a gift, cause they were requested. Really ,in person these are WEAK, due to the teal sole, and yellow uppers. Thats hardly what Id call Legendary.

Did I hear something about remastering !?! Lmao.

1 things for sure ,2 things for certain, they dont got to go far to improve from this release.

Last edited:
Mine already shipped from 24 Segons to my connect over in Europe. Up to them now to send it over to the States

I had first passed on the gammas but ended up picking them up later. I honestly prefer them over SJ's. Not saying they are better just my preference.

can I trade the legend blues for gammas straight up?
I think you could make this happen... 

Here's an CL ad in Houston for someone looking to make that trade... 

I'm looking to get a pair of CG XIs for them... 
laugh.gif

can I trade the legend blues for gammas straight up?

I was thinking the same thing, they are about the same value wise, but problem is so many good fake gammas (and legends) are out there. I know my Legends are 100% legit but dunno about the other parties gammas

Finally got around to pulling these out of the box and these are underwhelming to me.  Can't put my finger on it but I didn't get the same feeling I did when these first released 
ohwell.gif

So hypebeast love the gammas, but I love gammas and I am not a hypebeast
mean.gif
not saying just becuase somebody likes the gammas they are a hypebeast but like it or not it is a over hyped cw & usually those who call others hypebeast with out knowing anything about them are hypebeast themselves.

Back
Top Bottom