12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The price on these dropped tremendously like i thought they would, went from $400 to me getting a pair off Sole Collector for $240 shipped lol #DontFallForTheHype

Meh, depends on size. If a person can afford to sit on them, location, knowledge and same ole ****. Market value high on RD, then lower, then price raise again once summer hits.

Meh, depends on size. If a person can afford to sit on them, location, knowledge and same ole ****. Market value high on RD, then lower, then price raise again once summer hits.
Bingo bro! 2 or 3 weeks after release date is the time to cop kicks you missed on release date

Did you comment on it?
no because i dont want to mislead you. im not good at giving legit checks. i leave that up to the vetted experts that can tell you for sure if your kicks are real or fake.

somebody else commented though.

b206 b206 IMO, close manufacture dates on a massive GR raises a flag. ( For me anyways.) They tend to be early, GM, (insert whatever) pairs. Just from what I've noticed.

b206 b206 IMO, close manufacture dates on a massive GR raises a flag. ( For me anyways.) They tend to be early, GM, (insert whatever) pairs. Just from what I've noticed.
I have heard similar things about the dates. Thanks for your help. Does anything about the appearance of the shoe seem suspect to you (besides the manufacturing dates)? Just making sure I'm not missing anything. I've looked at other posts about what to look for when determining fakes and it seems like these shoes pass the test in that aspect.

Finishline restock pair came in today. Box a lil damaged, but not complaining. Hope everyone else received theirs.

Pretty much everyone that wanted a pair of these got em, and seems a lot of people bought extra to try and flip. But everyone already got theirs..

They'll go back up in a few years when pairs start drying up and a new generation of "sneaker connoisseurs" are looking for em.

I have heard similar things about the dates. Thanks for your help. Does anything about the appearance of the shoe seem suspect to you (besides the manufacturing dates)? Just making sure I'm not missing anything. I've looked at other posts about what to look for when determining fakes and it seems like these shoes pass the test in that aspect.
One of my pair of legend blues that came from Nike has two different dates. They're legit

Traded my Legend Blues for DS Cool Greys. What a steal! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom