12/21 Democratic Debate on CNN

anybody watching this? that dave chappelle sighting was the most random thing ever
laugh.gif

I particularly enjoy the probing and serious questions posed to the next commander of the world's hegemonic power - Do you consider Bill Clinton to beAmerica's first black president?

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

anybody watching this? that dave chappelle sighting was the most random thing ever
laugh.gif

I was gonna make this post just to ask if that really was dave chappelle

^^^It sure was.

I have been waiting for him to touch on the problems of inequality in the justic system. Glad to see he finally stepped to the plate.

He needs to start claiming his agenda as his own though. Every time he brings up a subject which is really unique and focal to his campaign, he gives away hisadvantages by claiming that all of the candidates would do the same....thats clearly not the case.

It was great to see Obama tell Clinton that she needs to drop the accusations and focus on issues people want, rather than political bickering. I definitelyagree with his position.

I watched it. After watching almost all of the debates, and paying attention to how the candidates run their campaign. I have decided that there is no way Iwill vote for Clinton. If she wins the nomination Ill vote independent and waste my vote

The debate was both interesting and informative. I've only been old enough to vote since the '04 election and I've never really followed politics.Now that I'm old and more mature, I've been following the '08 campaigns to the best of my abilities. I look forward to the election.

The debate tonight gave me a headache...

I watched the whole thing, and suddenly feel like voting for John Edwards.

Weird huh?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You stole my avatar first (even though I don't have it anymore).
laugh.gif

Fair trade?

[borat] whaaaaaat? [/borat]

lol ok you're right I did.

Back
Top Bottom