12/99-12/2004 who’s still here from the first 5 years?

Found the blk & red site in 2001 typing “cheap Nike shox r4” at the coc community college library in SoCal. Still typing in “cheap Nike shox r4” but now it’s via mobile

This and calling the Nike Outlets. Nike Outlet Thread was gem back in the days when ogs share info and looking out for each other.

There's still a few triple OGs in there, outlets have just sucked. Not even worth updating there lately... man I miss the phone orders though, 🤬 Nike even took away our surveys, jacked around with our birthday discos, shelves BEEN empty, anything good is retail with no disco...:smh:

‘03 for me- I remember when Method Man leaked that ginormous catalog image of the blk/red XVIs in ‘2000 😂

Wow the Nikepark memories! ..anyone remember pimptight.com? -Kicks section -my first view of the stealth XVs before the 2nd Kicks mag. The little geo city webpages were great for seeing unreleased samples -anyone recall the ‘brownie’ XVIs and the ‘red pill, blue pill’ XVIs??? Those were fire!

Last edited:
I think I joined in 2003 under the name djkoopknock. Think nt switched over throughout the years cuz I got locked out lol now I’m woowop. I can’t leave this site. Remember the crazy post from the first altitude release. I posted pics from my sidekick 2 from sharptstown mall(rip) in Houston Texas. It was a **** show. They literally pulled the front doors off the hinges.

I think I joined in 2003 under the name djkoopknock. Think nt switched over throughout the years cuz I got locked out lol now I’m woowop. I can’t leave this site. Remember the crazy post from the first altitude release. I posted pics from my sidekick 2 from sharptstown mall(rip) in Houston Texas. It was a **** show. They literally pulled the front doors off the hinges.
Altitude hype was bananas!
Man dont start taking me down memory lane, someone else mentioned the geocity pages lol.
**** i miss the 90/early 2000s so much.
We were few yet mighty lol, hellbent on making sneakers like...yooo boom we here though check us out with the niketalk jeans.
Now look at it? Better or worse we here.

Back
Top Bottom