'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

sheed may be comin back, thibs is interested, thoughts?
Sheed Wallace? I say we pass on him..dude is 37 and we wouldnt have minutes for him. This squad needs youth with talent.
Kurt Thomas was efficient as our resident geezer. We could use another fossilized old big. More reward than risk.

^Yeah, if Sheed does happen he'll be the 3rd string big ala Big Sexy. I can't imagine a scenario where he'd get major minutes; maybe in the playoffs depending on matchups, etc.

We'll see where this goes, but I'm ok with it.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Kurt Thomas was efficient as our resident geezer. We could use another fossilized old big. More reward than risk.

Agreed.
I was just having a discussion with a co-worker about this, but we talked about how good it was to have old @ss Brad Miller along with Noah back then.
I actually think Noah learned a lot from Miller.

Happy birthday to the kid cake
pimp.gif

Happy bday cake! Bulls off to a good start. Anyone notice Ray Allen wearing his infamous XIIIs tonight?

let's meet up for the Bulls/Heat game at the end of month...Sunday 29th 2:30 @ Joe's sports bar on WEED st

We looked damn good out there in the first half. Let's finish up strong and get out of here healthy.

Once again, Lu has to be picked for all star team this year.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Rose is extremely clutch this year. It's insane. I wonder what his 4th quarter stats are.
Yes he is...he basically shut the door on Boston with those two 3s in the 4th and that ridiculous shot that reminded me of that statue outside of the UC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Rose is extremely clutch this year. It's insane. I wonder what his 4th quarter stats are.
Yes he is...he basically shut the door on Boston with those two 3s in the 4th and that ridiculous shot that reminded me of that statue outside of the UC
pimp.gif
Yeah he definitely is more clutch than ever. The playoffs should be quite interesting

Back
Top Bottom