'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Let's see what stat padder does against us tonight

indifferent.gif

Damn. Did most come against the second unit, or did the T-Wolves just hit every shot (like Atlanta the other night)?

Originally Posted by arstyle27

T-Wolves got hot, Bulls shooting, and missing, too many jumpers. Ice cold.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm sitting here hoping someone takes it to the hole strong or at least get some contact and get to the line, at the very least it would've slowed the tempo down.

It's a lot of money sitting on the bench at the end of games. I cant be more pleased with Omer's defense though, he is playing great.

I like the way Ronnie is playing, you can tell he put the work in over the summer.

We need to get Lu in the ASG. That man is playing great

Originally Posted by jmause3

It's a lot of money sitting on the bench at the end of games. I cant be more pleased with Omer's defense though, he is playing great.

I like the way Ronnie is playing, you can tell he put the work in over the summer.

We need to get Lu in the ASG. That man is playing great
Ive been voting for both Deng and Rose like crazy. Deng deserves to be in the ASG this season

Damn right Arstyle...I was geeked seeing Paul drop 43, that last one look like something off of 2k

Cake, I don't knwo what the hell wrong with him. hope he not letting trade rumors +#+* his head up

Brewer has stepped it up

Not even gonna get started on Rose on his 3s ... still laugh when i see yall lil by lil start to admit that he takes too many

I know this is a short season but minutes for Deng is a concern ... Rose will get more rest ... but Thibs is gonna burn Deng out like a relief pitcher

i know it's early in the season but rose is top 20 in Free Throws @ .891 ... i'd rather see rose get to the line than take 5 3's a game ...

https://twitter.com/#!/KCJHoop
KCJHoop K.C Johnson

Source said DRose is wearing walking boot on left foot. #Bulls calling Rose day-to-day.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Sources: Bulls call up Mike James[/h2]

By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

RENO, Nevada --It only took a two-game audition in the D-League for veteran guard Mike James to earn an NBA recall.

The Chicago Bulls saw enough from James in his debut this week with the Erie Bayhawks at the D-League Showcase to make him the 14th callup of the young season from the NBA's official minor league, according to sources close to the situation.

The signing comes a day after Bulls star Derrick Rose aggravated a turf toe injury while scoring 31 points Tuesday night in Chicago's win over the Timberwolves. Rose said afterwards that he did not expect to miss a game.

James, 36, spent last season in China and Turkey before deciding earlier this month to submit his name into the D-League's player pool, in hopes of convincing NBA executives that he can still play at the highest level.

He's the first player from the largest group of NBA veterans in D-League history to successfully play his way back to the NBA through a D-League stint. Other familiar names in Reno this week include Ricky Davis, Damon Jones, Greg Ostertag and Antoine Walker.

James had 23 points, five rebounds and five assists in 42 minutes Monday in his first game with Erie in a victory over the Walker-led Idaho Stampede.

James struggled Tuesday in a loss to the Austin Toros -- managing just 6 points against 5 turnovers in 24 minutes. But he impressed executives and scouts in Reno with his conditioning and readiness to take on a immediate load of heavy playing time with the Bayhawks, despite not having played competitively in the NBA since 2009-10.

A well-traveled veteran, James has averaged 10.5 points and 3.6 assists per game, in nine NBA seasons for nine different teams. He averaged 10.3 points and 5.8 assists per game for Toronto in 2005-06.

This turf toe bothers me. I know rose is a warrior and all, but this can't be good, especially with this schedule. I do believe Deng should be an all star, but it will he tough for him to crack with bron and melo ahead of him.

Back
Top Bottom