@ Noah & Boozer being food on D
Speights + Gasol on the block vs.= free cheese in my stacey king voice 
sick.gif
Boozer...
eyes.gif

wow noah blows a point blank layup & that ends the 1/2 bulls down 20
30t6p3b.gif

they locker room will be sonned

Anyone else agree that its time to bench Noah as our starting center and put Asik in instead?

Originally Posted by sthebest

Anyone else agree that its time to bench Noah as our starting center and put Asik in instead?

Need to package his %%! down to Orlando... and MAKE Dwight sign an extension instead of being a ({})
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Keep starting him, otherwise that may affect his perceived trade value.

Sarcasm aside, yeah it's time to start Asik.

Sitting at work watching ready to kick something over

If y'all need that tax hook up inbox me
nerd.gif
y'all know who I'm talking too
nerd.gif

Judging by the score I'm guessing Rose is an important piece to your team? 
laugh.gif

Hope both him and Rip come back strong. Hope Rip at least is there for the Miami game.

real talk, I'd rather us lose this game and have Rose healthy come playoff time than to overwork Rose and have him injured for the rest of the season. Thank god we created some cushioning in the division with our record.

30t6p3b.gif

This *$%$ is terrible. No spacing on offense. No defense. Lu taking step back fadeaways just so we can get points on the board. John Lucas went back to being absolute garbage. It's hard to watch this.

This is reminiscent of the Golden State game, we getting killed in every category. And I'm sick and tired of Boozer yelling "Block that sh*t", "Gimme that sh*t" when down 25.

I don't know why ya'll are getting upset over this game. It's a throwaway for the Bulls. They've proven they're great when at full strength, so no need to worry.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I don't know why ya'll are getting upset over this game. It's a throwaway for the Bulls. They've proven they're great when at full strength, so no need to worry.

this. even if we lose, we still have the #1 seed in the Eastern Conference.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I dont give a %#*@. I hate losing. I dont care what the circumstance. *@#!$!!$ effort.

uh ohhhhhh here comes those Raging Bulls 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If they can keep up this defense level, we can take the lead and win this game. Also Noah and maybe Lucas needs to sit out this 4th quarter

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

I'm tired of seeing of Booz and Noah not doing !$+$

That's okay, we saved that Amnesty Clause for a good reason. If Boozer is unproductive in the postseason again, he's gone.

Back
Top Bottom