'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

I'm tired of seeing of Booz and Noah not doing !$+$

That's okay, we saved that Amnesty Clause for a good reason. If Boozer is unproductive in the postseason again, he's gone.
I've defended Booz all the way, but he's just not gonna play the way he did in Utah when he had that great stretch. And that means he's not worth all the money we're paying. Don't know if it's health or just a decline, but he's way too soft.

I'm wondering what is going on with Noah. He misses tip-ins and gimmes with alarming frequency.

Is his thumb still bothering him?

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

I'm tired of seeing of Booz and Noah not doing !$+$

That's okay, we saved that Amnesty Clause for a good reason. If Boozer is unproductive in the postseason again, he's gone.
I've defended Booz all the way, but he's just not gonna play the way he did in Utah when he had that great stretch. And that means he's not worth all the money we're paying. Don't know if it's health or just a decline, but he's way too soft.
I'm gonna go with decline.  He just turned 30 and he's definitely digressing. Asik is progressing well though.

I say we definitely need to start Asik now. Booz has increased his shot percentage since last season, but its not enough.

If the Bulls are smart, they go after JR Smith as soon as he can get released. And Rip needs to get better and return to action ASAP. I still prefer him to that bum Nick Young.

pimp.gif
 Good game

I say we definitely need to start Asik now. Booz has increased his shot percentage since last season, but its not enough.

If the Bulls are smart, they go after JR Smith as soon as he can get released. And Rip needs to get better and return to action ASAP. I still prefer him to that bum Nick Young.
I like Asik but dudes offensive game is garb right now.  Today was a rough one but I expect games like this just not that many.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I like Asik but dudes offensive game is garb right now.  Today was a rough one but I expect games like this just not that many.
Yeah you can't win every game. And it's important that Derrick rested today because of his toe injury. Not to mention this team needs to learn to not rely on him for offense. Even though we lost today, we stepped it up majorly in the 3rd. But I just know if Derrick played today we would have won.
I think Noah getting benched for Asik would be a good slap in the face for him. And I'm loving his defense, it's so aggressive. 
pimp.gif

The Boozer and Noah experiment is killing us. Omer is playing great right now, O plays so much bigger than Jo in the paint its almost sad. The fact that we have so much money sitting on the bench is a damn joke, those two dudes need to get it together asap. A full off season with Omer is going to be great for him.

I wanted to slap the hell out of Lucas today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

I wanted to slap the hell out of Lucas today
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I been feeling like this, thank god CJ is back.

I still think it's way to early to give up on both Noah and Boozer, but I do think that one of the 2 needs to come off the bench.

I'm gonna go with decline.  He just turned 30 and he's definitely digressing. Asik is progressing well though.

I'm gonna agree with Da R entertainment and say it's decline, but also a lack of pick and roll plays.
I think this is a bigger indication that maybe DRose and Booz's style don't mesh.
Boozers bread and butter was always that elbow jumper with D-Will feeding him off the screen's, that and his ability to grab rebounds (where the hell did that go??).
He was never an elite defender, but even then he still had the strength to man up on opponents and some explosiveness left in those legs........but now he looks done.

Noah on the other hand.
I don't know what the hell is up with this guy, I truly can't figure it out.
He plays better with Taj and maybe he should come off the bench.
I just think he needs to be that scrappy dude who will go all out, and just crash the boards hard and play solid D down low.
Too often I see this clown get switched on screens and he just calls other guys off like "I got him, don't trip" and tries to D up a SG or SF and gets torched (Rudy baptized him today).
He needs to stop trying to be something he is not.

http://da-r-entertainment.u.yuku.com/[h1][/h1]

I just passed up on a 100 level seat for $125...I figured Rose wouldn't be playing so it worthless to pay...great time at the UC Saturday night.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I just passed up on a 100 level seat for $125...I figured Rose wouldn't be playing so it worthless to pay...great time at the UC Saturday night.

Great price for excellent seats.

Great win tonight, Boozer went HAM tonight and just looked like the Utah Boozer we all wanted

Nice to have CJ back too. He looks healthy.

And further more glad Rip is back too. Boozer seems to play better with Rip healthy
Anyone know when D.Rose is supposed to return?

Nice to have CJ back too. He looks healthy.

And further more glad Rip is back too. Boozer seems to play better with Rip healthy
Anyone know when D.Rose is supposed to return?
Truth. The offense just seems to flow better when Rip plays.

I'm guessing Rose can play, but they have faith in the system to win games against lesser opponents, especially now that Rip and CJ are back. you know damn well Rose is playing against top competition.

Back
Top Bottom