'12 Bulls

what are they talking about only deng , Lucas creates about 20 shots a night
im seeing less of butler recently and these last couple L's wer cause wasnt enough rotation n thibbs leaving cj to drown these past couple games  

W
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Great win...now off to NY to get another...I'm thinking Rose will have a big game

Rose is back on Sunday? Is that official?
Great win indeed

great win tonight. Bulls worried me in the first half but once they clamped down on defense and rebounds we excelled 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rip is looking better with each passing game. Here's hoping that him and Rose can form some chemistry before the playoffs...there was sparks of it earlier this season.

Good comeback win
pimp.gif
i was pissed in the first half. Rip's passing off those curls will help us a lot. Lt. Deng and Jo with big games
pimp.gif

I forget who it was on Inside tonight who said the confidence of the team will be that much higher when Rose is back, which is scary to think about, especially if Rip is healthy.

Good win last night...it was ugly in the first quarter, but pulled it out. 
pimp.gif

If Rose is still a little gimpy, I think they should wait for another game or two. 

I hope Rip stays healthy.  Just the action he creates coming off his curls opens up many options and the ball movement is much better. 

Haberstroh: Tom Thibodeau. I have no problem with Gregg Popovich getting this award; it's a crime he has only one to his name. But Thibodeau lost his best player (and arguably a top-10 player league-wide) for half the season and what happened? The team improved its offense and continued to asphyxiate opponents on the other end. Now that, my friends, is coaching.
Haberstroh low-key trolling with his commentary 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Prices for Bulls playoff tix?

$100+/each. I paid $300 for two tix to Game 5 of the ECF from a fellow NT'er.
$150 is worth it for the ECF since a regular Heat game is about $90 with fees and taxes.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Prices for Bulls playoff tix?

$100+/each. I paid $300 for two tix to Game 5 of the ECF from a fellow NT'er.
$150 is worth it for the ECF since a regular Heat game is about $90 with fees and taxes.

Sitting where?  My wife paid 4+ for my game 2 tix

I'm all in for playoff tix as well, but Ill be shocked if i pay less than $80 for the highest row in level 300..........playoffs aint coming cheap this season

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I'm all in for playoff tix as well, but Ill be shocked if i pay less than $80 for the highest row in level 300..........playoffs aint coming cheap this season
Regular season nosebleeds for marquee matchups are that much, so it's def gonna be way more.

Why is this thread always on the second page on game day?

Horrible start made a nice little run now we gas out again.

Havent checked in a awhile. Went to the philly game few weeks back great seats behind the basket, but next year in may I will be at BULLS vs HEAT courtside feet on the floor.

I really like van gundy as a commentator he is the realest one on the air and always speaks his mind ie like he just said about the flagrant foul on noah

Back
Top Bottom