'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

im getting very worried about Drose

I'm not... I honestly think they're just playing this real cautious.  I'm more concerned with the teams rhythm than I am with his injury.

yup ... too young for his body to be breaking down ... he's a very strong guard for all these issues ... toe, back, etc ... {

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yup ... too young for his body to be breaking down ... he's a very strong guard for all these issues ... toe, back, etc ... {
It happened with Wade.  Rose drives to rack so hard and catches plenty of contact so it's a given.  Hope you can play out his contract.  Yesterday was pretty bad, but the Bulls got the looks just couldn't hit the shots.  The only team I've seen give the Thunder complete fits is the Spurs and that may be an issue for them come playoffs.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm not... I honestly think they're just playing this real cautious.  I'm more concerned with the teams rhythm than I am with his injury.
Yup...whenever they decide to bring him back, I hope they get cohesive quickly in time for the first round.

devil.gif

Time to take out our frustrations over the OKC loss.

We have been playing pretty lazy and just getting by in some games. Being up by 13 there is no way they should have come back
30t6p3b.gif

Bulls REALLY disappointed me tonight. Blowing a 15 point lead against a scrub team is inexcusable. AND  we have back to back losses for the first time since February 2011. 
tired.gif

they better get it together quick. I hope D.Rose comes back soon. 

[h1][/h1]
[h1]GM: Rose to practice on Wednesday[/h1]
April, 3, 2012
Apr 3

6:22

PM CT

By ESPNChicago.com

Chicago Bulls general manager Gar Forman said Derrick Rose will return to the practice floor Wednesday after he worked out for an hour -- without contact -- on Tuesday.

“He will practice tomorrow with the team and go through some of the practice, so we're cautiously optimistic that it will be pretty soon when he's back on the floor,

Bullies havent looked good in a few games now.....they rrrreally need Derrick back soon. Looks like he'll play in NY on Easter Sunday.

Three losses in a row sucks.

Back
Top Bottom