'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

'The Cardo' 
roll.gif

Meanwhile, Coach Richt is lifting suspensions on the following:

B.Smith - 2 games to 0

A. Ogletree - 2 games to 0

B. Rambo - 4 games to 0

All weed related incidents 
glasses.gif

'Our Team, Our Time, No Regrets'

'G.A.T.A.'

I blame the music and our generation

all you hear rappers talk about is blowing Loud this and Loud that

weed has become the new fashion drug along with sizzurp & molly :rolleyes

I smoke pretty frequently, so I feel like I'm prefacing this next statement adequately.

If you can't put that to the side for a few months in order to put yourself in the best possible position to improve your quality of life, you don't deserve it. Are other guys all over the country, including the professional leagues doing it? Sure.

I don't have a problem with smoking, drinking, any of this stuff these guys do and then get caught and force apologies over. I just can't defend not being of your word. You sign with a school, you give your word that you're gonna follow the rules. If smoking weed is such a big part of your life that you can't stop, you gotta live with the consequences of your actions. No one forced him to sign with LSU, nor did they force him to smoke.

I don't know how this is defensible by some people's standards. He basically lied to his entire team and coaching staff multiple times, because every violation is basically a lie against your previous promise.

In Brady Hoke's first 14 months on the job he has landed more kids from Ohio with Browneye offers (8) than the previous 10 recruiting classes before him (7)...He knows what it takes to win and the talent in Ohio is the best in the midwest.... Glad he is running this team.... The team is also starting to physically look like a B1G team which it hash't done since Carr left... B1G games are won on the lines and you need a team that can wear down the opponent

Bruh is that fried chicken feets? *facepalm*

:lol: :lol:

jovon Robinson from Memphis who signed with Auburn has been pulled off the practice field.

NCAA was investigating him bc he got a new car. turns out Moms won an injury settlement but...

in the midst of investigating his HS , his Guidance Counselor admitted to cooking the books and changing his grades.

I had heard all along there was no way he'd qualify, and Now we know why he did. :smh:

Jalen Ramsey ain't going to Florida.

Eddie Williams has moved from WR to CB for Bama.

Tyler Moore has left the Nebraska football team. Started @ LT for them as a freshman last year (I believe). Think he's looking into UF or USF, likely USF make that UF or FSU

Aaron Lynch prolly gonna get a waiver to play immediately @ USF

At the moment, ND transfer Jordan is done w/ football

3*/4* DE Davin Bellamy to FSU

Travell Dixon left the team b/c apparently Saban asked him to RS

Jalen Collins will likely be the guy to replace TM7 @ LSU

Greg Reid looking into Valdosta St. , Matheiu looking @ McNeese St

Former Miami commit Kermit Whitfield will likely commit to FSU on Monday

4* DE Tim Williams from Louisiana looks like he's leaning heavily to Miami. Goes to a LSU feeder school though, so we'll see.

Eddie Goldman already working w/ the 2's @ FSU

:smh: @ the Jovon Robinson news

Sharrif Floyd and Dom Easley are switching positions, I believe. w/ Sharrof moving inside & Dom moving outside

James Quick likely to end up @ O$U and play the "Percy"

Last edited:
Idk what the ohio state coaches are telling recruits but out in public they're really not pushing that percy role. Theyve been saying (espcially Herman) that percy was a unique player and they dont have anyone like that, or see anyone like that in what they're recruiting now.

That Dream Team is really making a name for themselves on a Senior-led Team..
Georgia has a so-called "star" position on defense, which is essentially a nickel-back that can double as an outside linebacker. The Bulldogs use it in a number of base sets, whether in the 3-4 or 4-2-5. Grantham described it as an "underneath zone player."

When Harvey-Clemons sees the field early on this season, that's where he's most likely to be playing. Grantham explained that Harvey-Clemons is at safety because most of the "verbiage and concepts" he will need for the star position come with the defensive backs.

“Whereas if he were in my meeting (at outside linebacker) he would hear it for 25-30 percent of the time," Grantham said. "The things he’s gonna do, whether he’s playing the star position, the safety position or another position, he’s gonna hear more often in that meeting. And it’s always easier to learn things from top down.”

“He’s a guy who’s really range, who’s tall," Grantham said. "He’s very physical, and the further away you get from the ball the more physical he becomes. That’s what allows him to be the kind of guy we’re looking for at that position.”
Legit 6'5 Safety tho bruhs...come at us Trojans.

I seriously can't believe they are going with those helmets :smh: I've liked our alternate unis/helmets for the most part, but that helmet is the worst uniform related variation I've probably ever seen at any level of football :lol: What a disgrace.

I seriously can't believe they are going with those helmets
mean.gif
I've liked our alternate unis/helmets for the most part, but that helmet is the worst uniform related variation I've probably ever seen at any level of football
laugh.gif
What a disgrace.
Terrible.

Your past unis are always some of my favorites too.

Back
Top Bottom