'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Solid day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agholor about to be the best player outta this class though. Filthy 
30t6p3b.gif

And is it even legal for a parent/grandparent to what JHC's pops is doing? I mean if a kid is 18 can't he, by law, sign anywhere without consent

I don't know how old he is so maybe he has to get his guardian to sign, but if recruits are over 18 they can do whatever they please right?

Originally Posted by jville819

Solid day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agholor about to be the best player outta this class though. Filthy 
30t6p3b.gif

And is it even legal for a parent/grandparent to what JHC's pops is doing? I mean if a kid is 18 can't he, by law, sign anywhere without consent

I don't know how old he is so maybe he has to get his guardian to sign, but if recruits are over 18 they can do whatever they please right?

Nope. I think your guardian has to sign it unless you're 21.

Just put on ESPNU and heard Houston Nutt, of all people, using Bama's roster/depth chart to talk about recruiting strategy, replacing players and numbers and he said something like, "And more importantly, Nick Saban will focus on the overall number of 85..." Hilarious.

Congrats to everyone. We didn't get any surprises from what I know (low on bags/Visa gift cards after last year) but it seems like it was a good class. Just saw on our Rivals site that a 2014 QB from GA committed though.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by dreClark

[article=""]
x2_ab6c73e

Rawse.
pimp.gif

[/article]
Didnt this _ grow up in Miami!? and played Football?? No way dude's a FSU fan, he on that Lil Wayne shht
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ya some real dumbasses.....i didn't know Ross had hair now, and removed his arm tattoos [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Simba King

[article=""]
x2_ab6c73e

Rawse.
pimp.gif

[/article]
Didnt this _ grow up in Miami!? and played Football?? No way dude's a FSU fan, he on that Lil Wayne shht
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ya some real dumbasses.....i didn't know Ross had hair now, and removed his arm tattoos [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Bamboozled
laugh.gif

[article=""]
x2_ab6c73e

Rawse.
pimp.gif

[/article]
30t6p3b.gif
Zero @$#%% given
pimp.gif

We signed everybody we needed to, diamond and jacobs on deck.

Ranking wise our recruiting has been low, but Petrino's first class just got re-ranked to.#8 up from #30. So, I'll trust in his player development. Edit - just picked Darius Philon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

We signed everybody we needed to, diamond and jacobs on deck.

Ranking wise our recruiting has been low, but Petrino's first class just got re-ranked to.#8 up from #30. So, I'll trust in his player development. Edit - just picked Darius Philon
pimp.gif

*@*... Where you see this at? In my eyes he was one the most under rated players that was coming in. Saw him play in the state championship game and he was a beast. Well i hope him well if it's true.

@bjmillican

B.J. Millican

#Auburn signee Cassanova McKinzy says the lack of a @ChickfilA on campus played a factor in picking the Tigers over #Clemson. #42NSD

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Zero @$#%% given
pimp.gif

aint nobody tryna dissect his face, I see a fat _ wit a beard; I see Ross or an imposter (double entedre).
laugh.gif

Is it true that O$U is now telling Devante Neal that his services are no longer needed?

Heard that his dad and Rural don't mesh.... They also feel very good about Stefon Diggs

Back
Top Bottom