'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

@bjmillican

B.J. Millican

#Auburn signee Cassanova McKinzy says the lack of a @ChickfilA on campus played a factor in picking the Tigers over #Clemson. #42NSD

laugh.gif

that struggle is very real man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by dreClark

Is it true that O$U is now telling Devante Neal that his services are no longer needed?

Heard that his dad and Rural don't mesh.... They also feel very good about Stefon Diggs
His pops is a bit of a helicopter dad. Diggs would be a hell of a coup but I think he goes to Florida.
They're also sitting at 84 by my count after Marcus and Dodson signed today...don't know if Meyer mentioned any other guys leaving during his press conference.

Pretty big misses on Dodson, Peat & Murphy.

Cant believe Peat & Murphy.both to Stanford but we still got ourselves a nice OL haul ourselves one of those guys would have taken over the top tho.

Even with misses, LOVE our class.

Fight On!

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

@bjmillican

B.J. Millican

#Auburn signee Cassanova McKinzy says the lack of a @ChickfilA on campus played a factor in picking the Tigers over #Clemson. #42NSD

laugh.gif

that struggle is very real man
laugh.gif
This is a joke, right? We used to and I doubt it closed.
I'm pretty sure the Delta Gammas were campaigning hard in 04 for another one on campus but had to settle for Wendy's.  Tough to get through morning classes on the east side of campus without a chicken biscuit.

Little did they know, if they had thrown their weight around a little more this kid would've signed.  They don't bleed orange...the bleed bbq sauce.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by dreClark

Is it true that O$U is now telling Devante Neal that his services are no longer needed?

Heard that his dad and Rural don't mesh.... They also feel very good about Stefon Diggs
His pops is a bit of a helicopter dad. Diggs would be a hell of a coup but I think he goes to Florida.
They're also sitting at 84 by my count after Marcus and Dodson signed today...don't know if Meyer mentioned any other guys leaving during his press conference.

Team will be under 82 by the time they hit the field.... Will also get rid of a few more to get another 25 person class next year.... Urban is getting paid to win.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Cant believe Peat & Murphy.both to Stanford but we still got ourselves a nice OL haul ourselves one of those guys would have taken over the top tho.

Even with misses, LOVE our class.

Fight On!
I thought we were going to land one of the 3. And judging by CLK's presser just now, I could tell he really thought he had Murphy at the end. The day started off so well too. If only we could have kept the momentum going. But still, a REALLY good class.

Chris Dufresne @DufresneLATimes
Buzz: Jordan Payton may sign with UCLA after committing to SC, Cal, and UW….Imagine getting stuck in line at Burger King behind this guy?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

10-2 this season

I feel like I've seen this before...
It feels like 2006-2011...the saga continues.

Late push for Dodson, so not really surprised he decided to stay home.  Peat was Stanford or Nebraska as of last week with an outside shot even though he really liked campus and the program.  Murphy was 50/50, but even then people were shocked, a lot of the players were shocked.  They though Murphy was in the bag.

Very small class, quality over quantity.  Next year they bring in 18, so I like how the staff is playing with roster management.

Glass half full.

Jenn Brown was on UO's campus this morning. Took a pic of Chip's office. Place is swagged out 

123834_la.jpg

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Chris Dufresne @DufresneLATimes
Buzz: Jordan Payton may sign with UCLA after committing to SC, Cal, and UW….Imagine getting stuck in line at Burger King behind this guy?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Kid seemed really intelligent when he was talking at the Army game, but damn he cant make up his mind.

Stanford
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looked like a wild day. Post videos of cool announcements or whatever if you guys can. No bulldogs though please.

Didn't close out like I had hoped but love the class overall. Diggs would be a great addition to our class if he wants in.

Fowler flip
pimp.gif

Still don't close the Jernigan wound but it all good.

10-2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Jenn Brown was on UO's campus this morning. Took a pic of Chip's office. Place is swagged out 

123834_la.jpg

nerd.gif
 Those Oregon III's tho.. 

Nice catch.... And damn thats prolly quite an impressive office to a lot of these kids...almost not fair
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom