'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by JUS3

Dillon Baxter dismissed at SDSU. What a headcase

roll.gif

wasnt he only there since January?

Originally Posted by az5950

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Well my Seminoles start spring practice in 20 days....2012 has been the year we projected for a National Title run since Jimbo became head coach....lets hope things go as planned

laugh.gif

We Return 10 out of 12 starters on a top 5 defense, the ACC finally got it right with scheduling, We have a young and improving O-Line, and a proven QB, with a solid to above avg Receiving Corps....I predict 9-3 @ worst and possible 12-0 with our schedule..... meanwhile the Gators don't even know who their QB will be, and don't even have a proven WR, and Miami is a dumpster fire.....I can continue...lol
Focus on 9-3, little buddy.

Well my Seminoles start spring practice in 20 days....2012 has been the year we projected for a National Title run since Jimbo became head coach....lets hope things go as planned

laugh.gif

We Return 10 out of 12 starters on a top 5 defense, the ACC finally got it right with scheduling, We have a young and improving O-Line, and a proven QB, with a solid to above avg Receiving Corps....I predict 9-3 @ worst and possible 12-0 with our schedule..... meanwhile the Gators don't even know who their QB will be, and don't even have a proven WR, and Miami is a dumpster fire.....I can continue...lol

All that and no mention of that run game
laugh.gif

"[h1]Dillon Baxter Dismissed From San Diego State Two Months After USC Transfer[/h1][h1]Feb[/h1]
297:31pby Sean Keeley

READ MORE: Dillon Baxter (RB - Southern Cal)USC TrojansSan Diego St. Aztecs

Embattled former USC Trojans running back Dillon Baxter is now former San Diego St. Aztecs running back Dillon Baxter as well, now that the school has dismissed him from the team less than two months since transferring.

Baxter was being held out of spring practice at SDSU for a "variety of things" that happened since his enrollment, according to Aztecs head coach Rocky Long last week. At the time, Long said there was a good chance Baxter would be back with the team.
"He’s working on personal issues and academics, and if all that turns out all right at the end of the semester, he’ll be back with us at training camp (in August)," Long said.

Apparently Baxter did something between then and now to warrant his outright release from the school. Unfortunately, to the surprise of very few people.

Baxter had a number of run-ins with coaches, including a suspension for two different games during his freshman season in 2010.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

laugh.gif

The only game we might not be favored in for the upcoming season is @ Va Tech

laugh.gif

All that and no mention of that run game
laugh.gif

Even with 2 true freshman our run game still rivaled yours...I'm comfortable with Devonta Howard, Chris Thompson, and Delmarick Pender, The Run game will improve considerably since we now have functioning depth on the o-line

Originally Posted by dreClark

Kid is gonna be like 200 lbs in college......he'll be fine. Ya don't need to be built like T-Rich to be successful running the ball.

And until anything is known about Erving or Glauser, it's hard to predict anything w/ FSU. EJ needs to continue to improve this spring. WR are by far the best seg on offense.

Its not even being built like T-Richardson, honestly how much weight do you think this kid can put on in one summer to play RB @ the collegiate level
AgholorNelson_120105_4332_AGregory.jpg

Originally Posted by Noskey

It's fun watching Criminoles fans arrogance during off-seasons.

Lol chill, we haven't had near the amount of arrests as Gators....and Miami can't even compare with the Nevin Shapiro scandal...lol

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

The only game we might not be favored in for the upcoming season is @ Va Tech
Oops, I didn't realize that!  I apologize, FSU will obviously go 11-1 because they win all of the games they're favored in.

Originally Posted by Noskey

It's fun watching Criminoles fans arrogance during off-seasons.

Lol chill, we haven't had near the amount of arrests as Gators....and Miami can't even compare with the Nevin Shapiro scandal...lol

Arrests? What have our players getting arrested ever had to do with the actual season?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Devonta "Howard" ...

and Chris Thompson off Broken Back

Agholor is as big as Mario Pender... but you have faith in Pender.

good night

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Devonta "Howard" ...

and Chris Thompson off Broken Back

Agholor is as big as Mario Pender... but you have faith in Pender.

good night
Whoops Freeman, my fault...Agholor is nowhere near the size of Pender, trust me...lol i would give Agholor 6-1 175...Pender is an early enrolle and is probably around 6-0 210....he has one of the better size/speed combos to come out of Florida since Trent Richardson...trust me...lol

size speed since Trent Richardson?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get all the way the *!!# outta here

laugh.gif
"trust you"

Ive seen Both play in High school, Agholor ALOT and not Rivals Highlight vids.

Pender is Not 210

Pender will be about 210-215 @ his peak. He's def more 190 @ the moment. Kid has all the talent in the world. Just has to keep his nose clean

Agholor will be fine. They're not gonna pound him like a power back

Gunna what do you know of Mike McCrays recruitment? He's announcing on the 8th and I've read that it's a Michigan UT battle.

Dudes out West aint gon be able to touch Agholor, he gon be on that D-Jac/Black Mamba shht, probably why he went out there....Im not buying him ballin out as an SEC back, period. _ outta here wit that one Gunna.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Gunna what do you know of Mike McCrays recruitment? He's announcing on the 8th and I've read that it's a Michigan UT battle.

They  told me Wolcverine. looks like he not make even it to knoxville this week.

I kind of figured since he's visiting on the 6th. Interesting since Michigan is sitting pretty good with Levenberry and O'Daniels and we don really need a big LB class but I can't imagine we'd turn down all three. Altho with Burrows at Ohio and McCray not having an offer there yet it'd interesting to see what would happen if they threw out an offer.

Back
Top Bottom