'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Over this?
laugh.gif

425345_242926899125519_100002246321995_550874_204408135_n.jpg
She looks loyal.

And who was it that had been posting conference realignment rumors as fact? Curious how many panned out.
nerd.gif
I know South Florida hasn't been invited to the ACC.

Da'rick has been suspended on the low
No one knows why

Was at work outs last week but banished this week... 

0d7358f9f200f57cd94a87b763fee04cf032b32_r.gif

The Oregon athletic department has agreed that its football program did not conform to NCAA regulations relating to recruiting over the last four years, according to documents released Friday by the university.

In a statement of “proposed findings of violations

Eh, I gave some kids we already had money, happens all the time.  Got them some joints, some tramps, and some beer.  *shrugs* 

Those kids would come to our school anyways tho.............

Alvin Kamara wit 105 letters he got from Saban all in 1 day....how do you feel about that Alvin??
Alvin: tl;dr
Alvin-Kamara-9.jpg

Gunna-whatupdoe'

There are a few players that got over 100 pieces of mail from Bama on one day
laugh.gif

What goes through the mailman's mind when he notices 100 pieces of the same envelope in the mail for one address in one day?
laugh.gif

Do i need to post his tennessee posters on his bedroom wall? Or him wearin Vols gear to school? LMAO I'd rsther have u search for em just for the satisfsction of ur bottom lip hitting ur keyboard.

Jason Croom says Waddup

#googleItNinja

Michigan is done with OL recruiting with the commitment of Patrick Kugler. Fox, Kugler, Tulley-Tillman, Dawson and Bosch.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Do i need to post his tennessee posters on his bedroom wall? Or him wearin Vols gear to school? LMAO I'd rsther have u search for em just for the satisfsction of ur bottom lip hitting ur keyboard.

Jason Croom says Waddup

#googleItNinja
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oklahoma State got a commitment from the next Dez Bryant/Justin Blackmon in Fred Ross.

"Recruiting is often perceived as more difficult for schools like NU that have more stringent admissions standards. Later in the panel, Thamel noted how few schools can claim high standards as a hindrance in recruiting.
" There's about five out of 60 (BCS schools) that have that legitimately," Thamel said. "It's Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Notre Dame, Stanford and Duke. It's really hard to win at these schools when you're recruiting from a much smaller pool."
University President Morton Schapiro said he's not willing to compromise the school's academics for on-field success."

Interesting story on NU trying to market itself to Chicago
http://www.dailynorthwest...y-1.2706173#.T0kuw_F5mK1

Rachel Nichols(alum), Fitz, Stewart Mandel (alum) from SI and Thamel from NYT came to NU to talk about college sports this past week.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Michigan is done with OL recruiting with the commitment of Patrick Kugler. Fox, Kugler, Tulley-Tillman, Dawson and Bosch.

%%@* you Rick Trickett
I do like that FSU has offered the majority of those guys... Trickett knows the talent on OL.... The offer lists for the OL coming to Michigan are impressive and I couldnt care less about what these "scouts" rank them

Back
Top Bottom