'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

DGB will
pimp.gif

I'd bet money Cardo was too busy stalking high school boy's twitters on his Sidekick (poor) to actually watch any of the game.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Not to be outdone in sucktitude, is the FSU OL.

Y'all doing split squad Clemson guy?

OL had its ups and downs, but the D-Line is 
pimp.gif
....After today I really think Bobby Hart needs to redshirt....Tank ate his lunch today coming off the edge

Ohio St had an open practice and at the end, meyer invite everyone down on the field to gather around the kicker to try rattle him:

528518_412399842103473_269893923020733_1648878_1848334538_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I'd bet money Cardo was too busy stalking high school boy's twitters on his Sidekick (poor) to actually watch any of the game.

weebay.jpg

I thought every random that approached me today was u til I ran into you and your buddy
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
111o4xy.jpg

ftr #Team4S

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tis why he's been relegated to the 2's. DL is in indeed looking good, and that's w/o Jernigan, McDaniel and Bjeorn

If Watson, comes in the Summer and is anything functional....Hart needs to RS.....wouldn't mind seeing McDaniel Redshirt also, that ankle injury was ugly last year, and its no need in him rushing back

I watched the Michigan Spring game, how highly thought of  is Devon Gardner up in AA?

I didnt see too much I liked about him last year and the spring game he was pretty non-chalant

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I watched the Michigan Spring game, how highly thought of� is Devon Gardner up in AA?

I didnt see too much I liked about him last year and the spring game he was pretty non-chalant
Overall he's a pretty good athlete.  He could prolly be our best WR, which idk if thats good or bad.  As far as being a QB, I think he's decent.  Hopefully puts it all together by next. year.

Back
Top Bottom