'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Jeffrey Long would open up the bank for Pete Carroll.
nerd.gif

he has complete control in seattle. dude is not leaving that right now.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Of course....

However, the most shocking details may still be on the horizon.

Naked pictures of the coach may be among the hundreds of text messages Petrino sent to his mistress, Jessica Dorrell.

Clay Travis of outkickthecoverage.com indicated that nude pictures of Petrino may surface soon enough.

"Bobby Petrino nude photos are coming," tweeted Travis on Wednesday. "Prepare yourselves. He Favred himself."

Oh Wow! He would be untouchable for a few years if nude pictures of himself came out.  I dont wanna see this but I kinda do wanna see this, you know I wouldnt mind seeing what Bobby P is working with downstairs.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Of course....

However, the most shocking details may still be on the horizon.

Naked pictures of the coach may be among the hundreds of text messages Petrino sent to his mistress, Jessica Dorrell.

Clay Travis of outkickthecoverage.com indicated that nude pictures of Petrino may surface soon enough.

"Bobby Petrino nude photos are coming," tweeted Travis on Wednesday. "Prepare yourselves. He Favred himself."

Oh Wow! He would be untouchable for a few years if nude pictures of himself came out.  I dont wanna see this but I kinda do wanna see this, you know I wouldnt mind seeing what Bobby P is working with downstairs.

wvnOO.gif

TF am I hearing Fat Phil's name being tossed around ... we should've stuck with the Pimp ..sheesh

Lynch had an impressive first season at ND and was expected to really blossom over the next two seasons. The agile 6-6, 270-pounder led the team in sacks as a true freshman. He could be dominant. I wouldn't at all be surprised if he ends up as a Top 10 overall pick. It had been reported that Brian Kelly wouldn't commit to an unconditional release for Lynch.

On Friday night, I was told by a source that Notre Dame is NOT releasing Lynch to Florida, FSU or Miami, and that USF was the favorite to land the talented DE. It is worth noting that Lynch can still appeal that decision, and as we've seen with Danny O'Brien and DeAnthony Arnett cases, these types of things can really become publicity grease fires when a program blocks a player's transfer options. ND could say it doesn't want Lynch to go play for some opponent on their future schedule, but keep in mind, the Irish just accepted a transfer (Amir Carlisle) from a program that is their arch-rival (USC).

Leon McQuay III, Jordan Sherit, Richard Benjamin & Nigel Harris all are in Nashville today for Vandy's spring game

1st one of the day...'14 WR Demarre Kitt
0230cf26864b11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Im bout to head to Clemson's Spring Game decked in UGA gear (couldnt make it to Athens 
mad.gif
)

5amgoody - Saw Chris Mangus play this morning in my football league. Dude looked good. Him and his Broughton HS crew was out there. Dudes in Raleigh believe he may end up being better than Keith Marshall.

Dude has wheels

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Im bout to head to Clemson's Spring Game decked in UGA gear (couldnt make it to Athens 
mad.gif
)
Black guy in Clemson wearing UGA gear.  Should be easy enough to spot. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

mad.gif
)
Black guy in Clemson wearing UGA gear.  Should be easy enough to spot. 
nerd.gif
TWEET THAT, INSTAGRAM THAT!!!
laugh.gif

put me in the game with the track team 
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
di-8Q4J.gif

4* CB Reggie Wilkerson out of Fla just committed to us..

Mini NT summit?

everyone have a tee shirt with their avy printed on it

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom