'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

@CoryGiger PSU transfers so far: RB Redd (USC), LB Fortt (Cal), QB Bolden (LSU), TE Haplea (FSU), S Buckley (NC St) Fr. DL Pollard (RUT)

^Bolden was pretty much let go before the sanctions came down anyway though, right?

And come out to SC Reid, and tear things up next year.  We can forgive
nerd.gif

^Bolden was pretty much let go before the sanctions came down anyway though, right?

And come out to SC Reid, and tear things up next year.  We can forgive
nerd.gif
Paterno wouldn't release him from his scholarship...for whatever the reason. 

The last place Reid needs to go is a place where weed is legal :lol:

That's how he got in this predicament in the 1st place

5 failed drug tests, 3 arrests, skipping 7 on 7's. "Apparently" failed a drug test after his last arrest. Jimbo gave him all the chances in the world

Last edited:
I'm not too worried about FSU and Reid, he was an elite Punt Returner and good but not great Corner....A combination of Waisome/Hunter/Darby will solve this predicament....im more worried about Special Teams, where I think either Rashad Greene, Kenny Shaw, or Ronald Darby will take over Punt Return duties....but salute to Reid, hopefully he can get his life together, I hate when talent is squandered like this because of dumb decisions

Bolden is one of the worst QBs in D1... srs

i cant believe LSU would seriously consider giving him a scholarship :x

silas is probablly gunna win the heisman... srs. hes like ray rice lyte but shiftier its gross

hes gunna wild out catching screens outta the backfield.

also one of the nicest/stand up dudes youll find... the rich get richer. pullin for SC to win the chip now tho

RT @McMurphyCBS: Wisconsin's Montee Ball was victim of what Madison Police are investigating as an “unprovoked assault"
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][td]Battery[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][td]08/01/2012 - 2:15 AM[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][td]500 block University Ave.[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][td]Male, black, wearing a blue polo shirt
Male, black, wearing a purple polo shirt
Male, black, wearing a white shirt
Male, black, wearing a red shirt
Male, black

Attackers were described as ranging from 5'8" to 6'3" with small to heavy builds.[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][td]Male, age 21, Madison[/td][/tr][tr][th=""] [/th][td]A 21-year old man was attacked while walking in the 500 block of University Ave. early this morning. Witnesses said five men jumped the victim. He was knocked to the ground and kicked. The victim was taken to a hospital with head injuries. It does not appear he knew his attackers and this is being investigated as an unprovoked assault. The criminals were last seen running south on N. Frances St. toward the Kohl Center.[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Bolden is one of the worst QBs in D1... srs

i cant believe LSU would seriously consider giving him a scholarship :x

silas is probablly gunna win the heisman... srs. hes like ray rice lyte but shiftier its gross

hes gunna wild out catching screens outta the backfield.

also one of the nicest/stand up dudes youll find... the rich get richer. pullin for SC to win the chip now tho

Settle down there cowboy. :lol:

Sounding like me back in 2010

"(Reid is a) HUGEEEE PIECE THAT WOULD BE MISSED!" defensive tackle Jacobbi McDaniel wrote.

:x

"(He's) like another brother to me but these last couple weeks what I have seen. He is a changed man n I promise ya that. Seen it with my own eyes."

Huh? I won't even try to decipher what that means.

I see that FSU education is really doing these guys well.

Last edited:
Is Levenberry looking around? I read there were rumors about him taking an OV to Michigan but it's not going to happen. I'm not sure if that's more because we are filled up or if he's not looking to take visits.

Priest Willis has struck a friendship with Shane Morris and sounds like he'll unofficially visit Michigan twice. Not even a realistic shot at him but I don't think we'd have room for him either just because that's not a position of need.

Back
Top Bottom