'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by tmay407

Aggieland Outfitters has been a joke for as long as I've been a TAMU fan. It's a shame people associate them with the school.

Yeah I just saw the espn article about it.  Still don't know how you leave off your own state though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by isu42

Originally Posted by tmay407

Aggieland Outfitters has been a joke for as long as I've been a TAMU fan. It's a shame people associate them with the school.
Yeah I just saw the espn article about it.  Still don't know how you leave off your own state though
laugh.gif
I'm sure the article was written in a way that completely misled the idea of the shirt. It's pretty convenient to leave out the picture of the back of the shirt. It's still a stupid idea, no doubt. The shirt was intended to be a nod to the 12 original members of the SEC, then on the back say something about the addition of "a Texas style of football." Hell, the shirt even included North Carolina on the front.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Levenberry officially down to UofM/FSU.

Have a feeling his old man is going to push him to Tally

I think if he was to decide in the next week or two it'd UofM. Mattison told him he wants to use him like he did Suggs. FSU actually has the major he wants and is the number one school in that field. I think it could go either way. I think his dad is just tired of the process.

Fulmer is not going to be coaching the Razorbacks. Jeff Long would be a dead man walking, that I can assure you.
As of right now - 1a)Smart. 1b)Sarkisian. McDaniels. Rhoads. Interim from within.

That's the pecking order.

Big $$(BOT and boosters) says we have our guy and will be announced next week. Unless the media has something over the BOT, that's where we are.

Gruden

Back
Top Bottom