'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Redd would be the final piece for USC. A lot depends on Robert Woods health, and their interior defensive linemen.

A lot depends more on the overall depth of the team, plenty of unproven commodities all along that defensive front, and in the backfield

Not the greatest day if you're an Oklahoma Fan....Courtney Gardner and Will Latu unable to qualify, and Greg Bryant Decommitts

Greg Bryant is the best back in Florida not named Green or Collins

Any early word on how Agholor is doing over the summer USC guys?

UNC's schedule is a cake walk this year...could easily see them winning 8 or 9 games this year

Yea, plus Miami has to replace a lot, even though the guys they lost weren't that great to begin with. I have thought they would be back for like 5 seasons running now but I definitely don't see it this year. Hope I'm wrong this time.

I do think they will finish ahead of UVA though. They were very senior heavy last year and still had to eek out wins and got exposed against us and Auburn. I only see 5-6 wins for them tips this year unless Sims is really good.

Kyle Prater eligible to play this season 
glasses.gif

^ yeah that was pretty much official earlier today when he deleted his PSU twitter account
laugh.gif

backwards *** NCAA at it again
Wait, I thought he transferred before the season started last year? no?

Either way, Northwestern got a huge boost
Nope.  Transferred at the end of the year.

And KP's played like one down in his entire college career.  Not so backwards of the NCAA.  He was basically medically ineligible for two seasons.  Let the boy play.

And good luck to NW on getting him on the field.

who cares if he was hurt.
the NCAA is *** backwards when it comes to their transfer eligibility inconsistencies
he shouldnt have been granted immediate eligibility.

And KP's played like one down in his entire college career.  Not so backwards of the NCAA.  He was basically medically ineligible for two seasons.  Let the boy play.

Nah, Prater got in occasionally he only had ONE catch though. Couldn't get open, step slow due to injuries. Wish him the best, needs to shake some of these "injuries". Dude loved the training room.

Nah, Prater got in occasionally he only had ONE catch though. Couldn't get open, step slow due to injuries. Wish him the best, needs to shake some of these "injuries". Dude loved the training room.
Ah.  I only remembered him playing in the one game, but I guess that's a testament to how ineffective he was on the field.

And Gunna you're right, they absolutely are inconsistent.  I was just trying to excuse why they might have reasoned to let him play, but there are guys who've been hurt entire seasons that didn't get a waiver, so you're right.

I think KP should be allowed to play but I also think they NCAA should figure out what their rules are going to be and be more consistent with enforcing them in every case.

Back
Top Bottom