12 pictures of death row inmates last meal vol. What Would You Get?

They should let you get some brews, but I'd probably have something that reminded me of a better time.

found out that one of my dad's cousins was a victim of his...
frown.gif

Last edited:
Agreed. I would at least flat wasted if I knew I was going to die.

And surprised they still do firing squad killings.
Only in Oklahoma and even that is only a secondary method.

They used to have 5 shooters, 1 with a blank round, so the shooters didn't know who fired the fatal round.

Firing Squad? Where in the world are they killing people by shooting them?

Curry chiken and rice for me though.

the last 2 with the * is cold
texas dont be playing :lol:

Some dude order all of this and didn't eat any of it, Texas banned it after that

View media item 813206
As far as the firing squad I think Utah is the only U.S. state that has actually ever used one

For my last meal I'm not even sure it would def include Blue Bell Ice Cream and McDonald's fries tho :pimp:

A gourmet meal of whatever they want, then a saline injection that peacefully slips them out of consciousness.. these guys die a lot more peacefully than most people do in this world

Last edited:
Some dude order all of this and didn't eat any of it, Texas banned it after that

View media item 813206
As far as the firing squad I think Utah is the only U.S. state that has actually ever used one

For my last meal I'm not even sure it would def include Blue Bell Ice Cream and McDonald's fries tho :pimp:

One last troll before the curtains close :lol:

Looking at that lobster and shrimp had me wondering what if they requested food they were allergic too, and put the power in their own hands?

Back
Top Bottom