12 pictures of death row inmates last meal vol. What Would You Get?

I can't think of what id want off top, I just know Red Lobster biscuits is in there somewhere

Not to thread jack, but was thinking maybe this could compound on where this thread is going.

Last words of death row inmates--

This was posted before, i think.

https://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/dr_executed_offenders.html

When I read their last words it gets me sad yo
Then I read their crimes and get heated.

I feel like a lost teenager when it comes to the death penalty. I don't believe in "eye for an eye" but some of these guys really don't deserve to live after the stuff they've done.

I guess I have to read up on my serial killers more. That John Wayne Gacy dude is a sicko.

Not to thread jack, but was thinking maybe this could compound on where this thread is going.

Last words of death row inmates--

This was posted before, i think.

https://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/dr_executed_offenders.html
[h2]Last Statement[/h2]
Date of Execution:

July 31, 2013

Offender:

Douglas Feldman, #999326

Last Statement:

I hereby declare, Robert Steven Everett and Nicholas Velasquez, guilty of crimes against me, Douglas Alan Feldman. Either by fact or by proxy, I find them both guilty. I hereby sentence both of them to death, which I carried out in August 1998. As of that time, the State of Texas has been holding me illegally in confinement and by force for 15 years. I hereby protest my pending execution and demand immediate relief.

eek.gif

Pepperoni Pizza, California Burrito, Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries, Strawberries, Hershey Sundae pie, Smoothie, and a large glass of Water 

i would only want to share any meal with my family and old friends.

if they'd still want to |I

I guess I have to read up on my serial killers more. That John Wayne Gacy dude is a sicko.
Son I dare you to read Jeffrey Dahmer's wikipedia page. He makes Gacy's crimes seem like stealing someone's milk money.

Last edited:
I'd want a kobe beef burger with the finest ingredients known to man. With a nice cold glass of water made from the ice at top of Everest with a side order of portobello fries and the yeezus album playing in the background as I eat.

You right, but I think it shows humanity, even if they didn't show it.

Oh n give me that firing squad all day.
Naw, tell that to the family of the person they killed
I said he was right tho. Fact is, the justice system tries to handle this as humanely as possible. If it was up to me they'd be placed on an empty raft in the middle of the Pacific n left to their own device.

Yea I am with Diego. Why the hell would I want a damn meal. Just kill me already. No point of delaying a death wish.

Some dude order all of this and didn't eat any of it, Texas banned it after that

As far as the firing squad I think Utah is the only U.S. state that has actually ever used one

For my last meal I'm not even sure it would def include Blue Bell Ice Cream and McDonald's fries tho
pimp.gif
One last troll before the curtains close
laugh.gif
What a way to go out.
laugh.gif

Did not read eat.

I'd probably choose lobster because I like the thought of someone getting electrocuted with a lobster bib on.

"saving it for later" 
nthat.gif

I would want a California burrito, chipotle burrito, OG $6 burger, chinese food from canton chinese food in moreno valley, fatburger, carne asada fries, pizza from seniore's pizza in san bruno, 12 boneless wings (medium) from BDubs and vanilla coke.

Back
Top Bottom