12 pictures of death row inmates last meal vol. What Would You Get?

Sorry to be off topic but what in the hell:

100x100px-LS-98ee1576_tumblr_mccza14x5n1rqcu9eo1_500.gif

A gourmet meal of whatever they want, then a saline injection that peacefully slips them out of consciousness.. these guys die a lot more peacefully than most people do in this world

Eh that's still kinda up in the air, a dude got executed last month and his last words were something about his body feeling like it was on fire

Last edited:
Their victims didn't get a last meal, neither should these pieces of ****.

You right, but I think it shows humanity, even if they didn't show it.

My last meal would be a toasted 3' sub: Turkey, Swiss, BF ham, provolone, extra mayo n mustard, leaf lettuce, tomato, avocado, jalapeno, red onion, n pickles. A bag of Lays Kettle Cooked jalapeno chips, a strawberry shortcake ice cream, n a 6 pk of Dosequis. No beer? Then shoot me a half gallon of rasberry ice tea. N I wanna watch Cool Hand Luke n Dumbo while I eat.

Oh n give me that firing squad all day.

2 Plates of 53rd and 6th Halal. Chicken no salad, white sauce and BBQ and Pepsi.

But anyways, firing squad? Really?

I wonder if the electric chair is the same (relatively the same anyway) as the one in The Green Mile...

To be honest, I am kind of pissed that John Wayne Gacy was able to have such a good meal before he died.

That dude was truly evil and deserved a death as painful and horrifying as the ones he dealt to those young boys.

Dude used to dress up as a clown, do children's birthday parties, and the rape and torture and murder little boys.

**** giving this guy a last meal.

To be honest, I am kind of pissed that John Wayne Gacy was able to have such a good meal before he died.

That dude was truly evil and deserved a death as painful and horrifying as the ones he dealt to those young boys.

Dude used to dress up as a clown, do children's birthday parties, and the rape and torture and murder little boys.

**** giving this guy a last meal.

Ole boy should have had a shotgun for his last meal

Last edited:
Interesting how the law can dictate who they murder. I wonder what qualifications a person must have to be able to officially deem an individual as fit to live.

if I was the chef, I would have made sure I ate corn the day before and dookied on top of gacy's food 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao@ the bowl of rice. I'd prolly get a big plate of mac n cheese and like 3 burgers with lettuce, pepperjack cheese, and a special blend of sauce topped on it prolly wouldn't do it for me though. :lol: Oh yeah and a big *** glass of Cherry Limade minute maid.

Back
Top Bottom