12 pictures of death row inmates last meal vol. What Would You Get?

Cheesy Gordita Crunch

Slice of pepperoni from Sbarro

Large cheesesteak

bowl of Lucky Charms (only the marshmallows)

25 glazed munchkins

Code Red Mountain Dew

1 KY jelly trial size

Utah is the only state that has ever actually used one tho

On 14 May 1913, Andriza Mircovich
 became the first and only inmate in Nevada
 to be executed by shooting
.  After the warden of Nevada State Prison
 was unable to find five men to form a firing squad,  a shooting machine was built to carry out Mircovich's execution.
why do you need 5 people for a job one guy with a pistol can do?
I'd imagine it would be difficult for anyone to take a life, even if it is a murderer. And I believe only 1 gunman has actual bullets while the others have blanks loaded in thier firearms, that way no one is really sure who actually executed the person. I'm not sure, can anyone shed some light here?
NOPE, not me

although ive never been in a position to take a life, i feel i could easily walk up to someone like ted bundy, stare him straight in the eyes, smile, put the barrel in his mouth and squeeze ever so slowly, of course i wouldnt be able to sleep, but i would have absolutely no regrets
laugh.gif
 I'd think you'd regret not being able to sleep genius....
smh, no i wouldnt b

i would eventually get over that ****, i seen so many dead bodies in the streets, the only dynamic to that situation is that i would be the shooter, it would rock me for a minute but i wouldnt regret losing sleep over it ESPECIALLY if it was someone who killed a family member of mine
ok

dutch crunch lex luthor-- ike's 

corned beef hash, 2 eggs over easy-- bette's

pepperoni and artichoke pie-- zachary's 

black and tan-- fenton's

dr. pepper

smh, no i wouldnt b

i would eventually get over that ****, i seen so many dead bodies in the streets, the only dynamic to that situation is that i would be the shooter, it would rock me for a minute but i wouldnt regret losing sleep over it ESPECIALLY if it was someone who killed a family member of mine
You can only say so much unless it were to actually happen to you.

It would ESPECIALLY effect you if you shot a person who murdered someone from your fam. Woudnt be surprised if you needed a therapy session or two after that.

Oddly this thread is making really into serial killers in that psychology type way. I took child psychology and just thought it was so damn interesting. Kind of even want to watch those movies based on Gacy and Dahmer.

^ man those movies on gacy, dahmer, bundy, BTK and snowtown murders were atrocious. So low budget and poorly portrayed what really happened.

I wish I could recommend some documentaries but I usually just catch em randomly on the BIO channel. But if you can find any, im sure they are done better.

I thought Zodiac by David Fincher was good. Nothing too scary but it was a good adaption to what happened during that time. Plus Robert Downy Jr was superb in it as well as others in the film.

Jerk chicken
Rice and peas
Curry chicken
Spicy beef patty
Sweet potatoe
Corn bread
Steak

Easy :pimp:

Boutta go on a crime spree so i can get it

Not srs

I thought Zodiac by David Fincher was good. Nothing too scary but it was a good adaption to what happened during that time. Plus Robert Downy Jr was superb in it as well as others in the film.

Yes, I purposefully left out Zodiac because that movie was very well done. It was just those low budget films on netflix that I named that I could have gone without seeing but if you are still interested you can find them on there easily.

I mean leatherface and norman bates are fictional portrayals of Ed Gein but those movies came out good and incorporated many components of his story/persona.

Oddly this thread is making really into serial killers in that psychology type way. I took child psychology and just thought it was so damn interesting. Kind of even want to watch those movies based on Gacy and Dahmer.
Take Abnormal Psych 
eek.gif

I'll go with some home cooking from mom dukes if allowed.

-Home made mole Verde extra spicy with some tortillas, yellow rice. Pinto beans
-Milanesas with some lemon on top. Guacamole with pico de gallo
enchiladas Verde with chicken, topped with onion, lettuce, cilantro, sour cream queso fresco
To finish it off with
-Home made flan and conchas with some hot chocolate.

God i miss my moms cooking :frown:

Looking at what these guys are convicted of has me more :wow: than most of their meals, other than the dude trolling with the olive with the pit in it :lol:

If I was in this situation somehow someway, I'd troll them. I'd test their limits like how much food can be in your last meal? I'd ask to break a Guinness world record of eating.

Last edited:
--2 slices of medium prime rib with au jus
--Sauteed onions
--Brussels sprouts cooked in bacon
--10 Coconut shrimp with pineapple sauce and cocktail sauce (extra horseradish)
--Mixed greens salad with walnuts and cranberries and vinaigrette dressing
--4 Lobster tails with butter and lemon
--2 crepes topped with bananas foster
--Fresh pineapple juice
--Ice cold Fiji water
--Coffee with cream and sugar

Last edited:

Yes, I purposefully left out Zodiac because that movie was very well done. It was just those low budget films on netflix that I named that I could have gone without seeing but if you are still interested you can find them on there easily.

I mean leatherface and norman bates are fictional portrayals of Ed Gein but those movies came out good and incorporated many components of his story/persona.
Summer of Sam :nerd:

A 64oz steak cooked medium rare baked potatoe, lobster tail, a bottle of Jameson, and a final cigarette I can enjoy at the end

Summer of Sam :nerd:

I haven't seen it, was it any good?

I did read about David Berkowitz doing damage with his .44 bulldog but it seemed almost as senseless acts of violence due to someone having a mental breakdown rather than a natural born killer/long time psychopath. Meh...

Back
Top Bottom