12 pictures of death row inmates last meal vol. What Would You Get?

Utah is the only state that has ever actually used one tho

View media item 814078

On 14 May 1913, Andriza Mircovich
 became the first and only inmate in Nevada
 to be executed by shooting
. After the warden of Nevada State Prison
 was unable to find five men to form a firing squad, a shooting machine was built to carry out Mircovich's execution.
why do you need 5 people for a job one guy with a pistol can do?
I'd imagine it would be difficult for anyone to take a life, even if it is a murderer. And I believe only 1 gunman has actual bullets while the others have blanks loaded in thier firearms, that way no one is really sure who actually executed the person. I'm not sure, can anyone shed some light here?

I love reading about serial killers. Mass muderers...ehh not soo much. You gotta be nuts and have killed at least 6 people on seperate occasions to hold my attention.

You gotta be a real sicko to enjoy the hunt, torture, execution and further, possible, necrophiliac acts that these dudes do. Dahmers story always leaves me with the :wow: face everytime

One kid actually got out of his crib, butt naked, drugged and the cops let Dahmer take dude back in his house.

Most, not all, serial killers go through traumatic events during childhood. But the crazy ones are the guys who were wired this way from birth.

The craziest part of that Dahmer story is that those cops were later named "Officer's of the Year". One of them became president of the police association and was almost named police chief of Milwaukee.

.  After the warden of Nevada State Prison
 was unable to find five men to form a firing squad,  a shooting machine was built to carry out Mircovich's execution.
I'd imagine it would be difficult for anyone to take a life, even if it is a murderer. And I believe only 1 gunman has actual bullets while the others have blanks loaded in thier firearms, that way no one is really sure who actually executed the person. I'm not sure, can anyone shed some light here?
That's how I've always understood the process to be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_by_firing_squad

I love reading about serial killers. Mass muderers...ehh not soo much. You gotta be nuts and have killed at least 6 people on seperate occasions to hold my attention.

You gotta be a real sicko to enjoy the hunt, torture, execution and further, possible, necrophiliac acts that these dudes do. Dahmers story always leaves me with the
eek.gif
face everytime

One kid actually got out of his crib, butt naked, drugged and the cops let Dahmer take dude back in his house.

Most, not all, serial killers go through traumatic events during childhood. But the crazy ones are the guys who were wired this way from birth.
The craziest part of that Dahmer story is that those cops were later named "Officer's of the Year". One of them became president of the police association and was almost named police chief of Milwaukee.
I'm always baffled by police reasoning, which is a huge part why I don't trust them.

:x i saw that one became a leader of MPD but the rest is news me. SMH

Oh yea and the kid was only 14 and those same cops thought he was a consenting adult :lol:

Last edited:

was unable to find five men to form a firing squad,  a shooting machine was built to carry out Mircovich's execution.
NOPE, not me

although ive never been in a position to take a life, i feel i could easily walk up to someone like ted bundy, stare him straight in the eyes, smile, put the barrel in his mouth and squeeze ever so slowly, of course i wouldnt be able to sleep, but i would have absolutely no regrets

NOPE, not me

although ive never been in a position to take a life, i feel i could easily walk up to someone like ted bundy, stare him straight in the eyes, smile, put the barrel in his mouth and squeeze ever so slowly, of course i wouldnt be able to sleep, but i would have absolutely no regrets
The exact reason I'm getting far away from this city

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
did you even read that bruh? A shooting machine is not a firing squad
Right, but the convicted is essentially dying via firearm. Is there really a difference? Do you think the shooting machine aimed and triggered itself?
indifferent.gif

Hibachi chicken and filet mignon, exxxxxtra garlic butta.

an In-N-Out double.

a California burrito.

and a motha$(%*#%^ churro, b.

Last edited:
5 Fried wings

Homemade mac and cheese

Chicken and shrimp teriyaki

slice of apple pie

cookie dough ice cream

Simply Raspberry Lemonade

pimp.gif

NOPE, not me

laugh.gif
 I'd think you'd regret not being able to sleep genius....

NOPE, not me

The exact reason I'm getting far away from this city
i dont fully see your point, but its people like bundy everywhere, and its people like me everywhere

leavin detroit (or you in southfield now) aint gon take you farther away from this stuff

i think back in 05 or somethin a chick had a birthday party in grosse pointe, she lived in one of those stupid dumb houses, her parents and adults were on the main floor, her friends and knuckleheads were on the third floor, she was gang raped by 3 dudes had bruises and everything so she definitely struggled, dudes walked out the front door and the police werent called until the next day

all "bad parenting" statements aside, she lived in one of the best neighborhoods you can live in southeast MI, went to one of the best schools in the state (i think GPS) which is where all of her friends went, you tryin to move to a better neighborhood wont take you away from bad stuff fam

NOPE, not me

laugh.gif
 I'd think you'd regret not being able to sleep genius....
smh, no i wouldnt b

i would eventually get over that ****, i seen so many dead bodies in the streets, the only dynamic to that situation is that i would be the shooter, it would rock me for a minute but i wouldnt regret losing sleep over it ESPECIALLY if it was someone who killed a family member of mine

Murderers, mass murderers in particular, have always fascinated me. Their celebrity is unapologetically genuine. In a way, you can draw comparisons between murderers and troubled child actors. More often than not, you can understand their infamy by just examining their childhoods.

I've been the same way regarding serial killers. Makes me wonder what made them be that way.

This reminds me of that thread that showcased the most evil person users could think of. Like what loboto said up there, **** is fascinating

Link?

It's an uneasy topic to discuss, but you have to take into account what some of these people have gone through in life that would drive them towards doing such despicable acts n then feeling no guilt. I mean a lot of these people have been abused to no end as children, n so one has to at least acknowledge that their views on life, as well as right n wrong, are going to be, at the very least, distorted. I am in no way condoning these actions, in fact I absolutely condemn them to no end, but I can somewhat understand what would motivate a person to go to such extremes.

I feel the same way

You gotta be a real sicko to enjoy the hunt, torture, execution and further, possible, necrophiliac acts that these dudes do. Dahmers story always leaves me with the :wow: face everytime

I'm about to read this guys story now

Back
Top Bottom