12 things the US media is being quiet about Vol. It just got really REAL .....

Orangeville, Ill. —

Angered parents, residents, and students attended an Orangeville School Board meeting Tuesday night to voice their concerns over a controversial school safety drill that occurred May 6.

The drill involved a mock armed intruder scenario, of which students were not aware of beforehand. The purpose of the drill was to evaluate the effectiveness of the school’s emergency and crisis response plan.

Orangeville School District 203 administration, in conjunction with the Stephenson County Sheriff’s Office, organized the drill. Chief Deputy Todd Welch, and deputies Brad Curtis and Wendell McClain, were present at Tuesday’s school board meeting to help answer questions about the drill.

State law requires schools to conduct annual law enforcement drills pertaining to incidents of shootings, suspicious persons, bomb threats, or hazardous materials. These drills may be held during times when students are not present, with staff only, as Orangeville has done in the past. This is the first time the sheriff’s department has assisted with a drill with students present.

High Stress Situation

The May 6 drill lasted approximately 10 minutes and began a little after 10 a.m. The mock scenario involved an “armed intruder,

Orangeville, Ill. —

Angered parents, residents, and students attended an Orangeville School Board meeting Tuesday night to voice their concerns over a controversial school safety drill that occurred May 6.

The drill involved a mock armed intruder scenario, of which students were not aware of beforehand. The purpose of the drill was to evaluate the effectiveness of the school’s emergency and crisis response plan.

Orangeville School District 203 administration, in conjunction with the Stephenson County Sheriff’s Office, organized the drill. Chief Deputy Todd Welch, and deputies Brad Curtis and Wendell McClain, were present at Tuesday’s school board meeting to help answer questions about the drill.

State law requires schools to conduct annual law enforcement drills pertaining to incidents of shootings, suspicious persons, bomb threats, or hazardous materials. These drills may be held during times when students are not present, with staff only, as Orangeville has done in the past. This is the first time the sheriff’s department has assisted with a drill with students present.

High Stress Situation

The May 6 drill lasted approximately 10 minutes and began a little after 10 a.m. The mock scenario involved an “armed intruder,

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by weknowdrama

7, if true, kinda renders everything else from the list pathetic and irrelevant.
Word. I don't about yall but this is a real concern to me over some extremist Christians.

g36_23649477.jpg
I'm still wondering, what is at the bottom of the hole? Imagine falling endlessly into a black pit
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by weknowdrama

7, if true, kinda renders everything else from the list pathetic and irrelevant.
Word. I don't about yall but this is a real concern to me over some extremist Christians.

g36_23649477.jpg
I'm still wondering, what is at the bottom of the hole? Imagine falling endlessly into a black pit
sick.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by taymane23

+%$% has been real tha media doesnt have to tell you +%$% just google it fool n you will see whats goin on just like that spaceship homie posted in the theories thread +%$% has been happening

I posted these pics in that thread. Warning, big as hell.

Photos from NASAs database. Got these a while ago.

Spoiler [+]
4qe0X.jpg

Spoiler [+]
MzBbb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
4qsTO.jpg

Spoiler [+]
YMrKN.jpg

Spoiler [+]
TVcEp.jpg

Enjoy.

Japan is $+!%*% though. And number 11 is interesting..

Where did you get these pics from? That other website your apart of? ( you know what im referring to)

+%$% has been real tha media doesnt have to tell you +%$% just google it fool n you will see whats goin on just like that spaceship homie posted in the theories thread +%$% has been happening

Spoiler [+]
4qe0X.jpg

Spoiler [+]
MzBbb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
4qsTO.jpg

Spoiler [+]
YMrKN.jpg

Spoiler [+]
TVcEp.jpg

Enjoy.

Where did you get these pics from? That other website your apart of? ( you know what im referring to)

Am I the only one who thinks those "sinkholes" are from subsonic/ultrasonic/ low frequency weapons?

Am I the only one who thinks those "sinkholes" are from subsonic/ultrasonic/ low frequency weapons?

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I was thinking more along the lines of some type of underground machinery came to the surface from underneath. I just can't get over the precision of those holes. 

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I was thinking more along the lines of some type of underground machinery came to the surface from underneath. I just can't get over the precision of those holes. 

Seriously, the world has been ending since the end of World War II and the beginning of the Cold War. There's honestly no point in worrying about most of this stuff, and/or living in fear, simply because you have no real control. Live your life, and if you truly want to influence world events for good or even just for personal gain, chase that paper. All that illuminati stuff is nonsense, it's really just referencing the rich elites who have true power in this world; power which stems from their wealth.

Truest expression you'll ever hear: money talks.

Seriously, the world has been ending since the end of World War II and the beginning of the Cold War. There's honestly no point in worrying about most of this stuff, and/or living in fear, simply because you have no real control. Live your life, and if you truly want to influence world events for good or even just for personal gain, chase that paper. All that illuminati stuff is nonsense, it's really just referencing the rich elites who have true power in this world; power which stems from their wealth.

Truest expression you'll ever hear: money talks.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Spoiler [+]
4qe0X.jpg

Spoiler [+]
MzBbb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
4qsTO.jpg

Spoiler [+]
YMrKN.jpg

Spoiler [+]
TVcEp.jpg

Enjoy.

Yessir that is where they came from. A few different sites have been pulling pics from their database for a while for analysis but these particular ones were pulled with a collaborative effort over the span of a few days.

There's no doubt they're available elsewhere but when I saved them, it was a team effort pulling from their servers via batch downloads. They came directly from NASA, the one pic that WaveyJones quoted actually has the direct source that the picture came from. They were not enhanced at all besides adding the text so others could pull the pictures and see they were originals. It takes forever because you have to go back and change numbers over and over hoping that you get a picture of something worthwhile. Literally went through thousands of photos.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Spoiler [+]
4qe0X.jpg

Spoiler [+]
MzBbb.jpg

Spoiler [+]
4qsTO.jpg

Spoiler [+]
YMrKN.jpg

Spoiler [+]
TVcEp.jpg

Enjoy.

Yessir that is where they came from. A few different sites have been pulling pics from their database for a while for analysis but these particular ones were pulled with a collaborative effort over the span of a few days.

There's no doubt they're available elsewhere but when I saved them, it was a team effort pulling from their servers via batch downloads. They came directly from NASA, the one pic that WaveyJones quoted actually has the direct source that the picture came from. They were not enhanced at all besides adding the text so others could pull the pictures and see they were originals. It takes forever because you have to go back and change numbers over and over hoping that you get a picture of something worthwhile. Literally went through thousands of photos.

Back
Top Bottom