12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
^It says it was made at 12:07am (on my screen) and he states he woke her up at midnight......

^It says it was made at 12:07am (on my screen) and he states he woke her up at midnight......

Weird mine states made 23 hours ago and since 24 hours ago would be 2 Am

I just remember seeing is thread at 7 :40AM and it sayed posted 4 hours ago

no wonder my girl was blowing my phone up i forgot its valentines day :smh:

im ignoring my phone like quit callin its NT time :rofl:

:rofl:

:stoneface: @ some of you trying to encourage OP to take this tender roasted skeezer back for the "sake of the child".

My man is out here building and she's spreading her thighs for the next man and you're REALLY telling him to "work it out"?

:smh: Have some ******g dignity man.

no wonder my girl was blowing my phone up i forgot its valentines day :smh:

im ignoring my phone like quit callin its NT time :rofl:

:rofl:

:stoneface: @ some of you trying to encourage OP to take this tender roasted skeezer back for the "sake of the child".

My man is out here building and she's spreading her thighs for the next man and you're REALLY telling him to "work it out"?

:smh: Have some ******g dignity man.
Word. I'm sure OP wants things to work out, but she selfish...Why didn't SHE put the kid(s) first? :rolleyes

Sorry to hear OP.

The ones saying take her back.......if you've ever had sex with your girl i don't see how you can say that. you know what sex is like. you know what it's like when it's with your girl. you telling me that your girl could do THAT with another dude and it's possible that you'd take her back? and you can say "ohhh it's just sex" but it's not. women don't have "just sex." only ones that do are hos.
so that either means that:
there were feelings involved in the cheating = don't take her back
she's just a ho = don't take her back
OR she's not a ho she just felt neglected & didn't actually view the dude she cheated with as a male she was attracted to, but rather a way to get off. he was just a dildo on a body = DON'T TAKE HER BACK

and my parents' divorced when i was 6 so i may not have children but i'm a child of divorced parents so i can tell you that as long as you're a stand up father your son will be fine. there may be some emotional/mental things he deals with depending on how he takes it all (nothing crazy just like a bad temper or something.) i know personally it effected my temper and i have this paranoia about losing anything that i really cherish/enjoy since at a young age the one thing that i cherished most was torn apart and there was nothing i could do about it. with him being that young i also know he, like myself, might not have even been aware of the idea that something as commonplace as mom and dad being together could ever end. hope the both of you get through this with as little emotional pain as possible.

This is why I love NT.

Something like this happens, everyone's giving props to the OP talking about TRUST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN A RELATIONSHIP. Once that TRUST is gone, there's no going back.

Okay reasonable.

Then another thread someone's talking about your GF having male friends and everyone's like I DONT TRUST THESE BROADS, IF YOU LET THEM HAVE FRIENDS THEY MIGHT CHEAT ON YOU.
Having trust in your partner doesn't mean you can't have boundaries.
And in my mind, there are two types of cheating. One is a random slip up - you get caught in the heat of the moment and something happens that you regret. That, in my mind, is forgivable. The other is pre-meditated cheating and emotional. In my mind, when you're starting a relationship with someone else, that's game over in my mind. That's not one mistake. That's consistently doing something completely wrong. It's not an accident. Not a human mistake. It's looking at your significant other every day and feeling like they aren't enough. It's disgusting to me tbh.
And this is exactly why we set those boundaries.  Cheating is cheating, doesn't matter if they regret it or not.

I completely back OP's decision to kick out his baby's mom.  Even if there wasn't a bunch of text messages and she just hooked up with dude at party, that still shows how much she valued him and their relationship.  I just hope OP doesn't end up like ol' boy on Teen Mom whose fiance ****** her ex the night before their wedding, and he's talking about he wishes they would've went to counseling after she found another dude.  You guys are better than me if you would take a cheating girl back, that's unforgivable, in my opinion
mean.gif

Last edited:
"Having trust in your partner doesn't mean you can't have boundaries"

:pimp: Gold.

There are certain things you just DON'T do when you're in a relationship.

I completely back OP's decision to kick out his baby's mom.  Even if there wasn't a bunch of text messages and she just hooked up with dude at party, that still shows how much she valued him and their relationship.  I just hope OP doesn't end up like ol' boy on Teen Mom whose fiance ****** her ex the night before their wedding, and he's talking about he wishes they would've went to counseling after she found another dude.  You guys are better than me if you would take a cheating girl back, that's unforgivable, in my opinion :smh: ...

I'm not gonna go into the other stuff. I didn't say I would take a cheating girl back, I'm paranoid as hell. All I was saying is that there's a difference. A slip up is a single mistake. Still terrible. Still bad enough to ruin a relationship but it's one moment. What this girl did - IMO, is the worst of the worst. Looking your significant other in the eye every single day while texting and smashing behind their back - is disgusting to me. It's premeditated. It's thought out well enough to make sure you don't get caught. It's not just ONE mistake. It's a plan. I would never in my life take back someone that does that to me. I'd rather be forever alone than disrespected like that.

Those are the most reps I've ever seen. No pics though. Negged unless it shows up in these 13 pages.

7 years and a kid? Damn. She thought a sorry was gonna solve it? :smh:
holy ****. if you had recorded that. :wow:

but good for you man. she got exactly what she deserved.

iLLest!
:rofl: @ what comes to your mind. If he had recorded it :stoneface:

You crazy man.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna go into the other stuff. I didn't say I would take a cheating girl back, I'm paranoid as hell. All I was saying is that there's a difference. A slip up is a single mistake. Still terrible. Still bad enough to ruin a relationship but it's one moment. What this girl did - IMO, is the worst of the worst. Looking your significant other in the eye every single day while texting and smashing behind their back - is disgusting to me. It's premeditated. It's thought out well enough to make sure you don't get caught. It's not just ONE mistake. It's a plan. I would never in my life take back someone that does that to me. I'd rather be forever alone than disrespected like that.
In the moment? **** that ****. Cheating is cheating. Either way there is no self control and you are stupid to think it won't happen again

Well alright he can stay trying to be a tough guy but the simpery that you hate.....took his @**** and smashed her

People always wanna play the victim but you basically just said you played the tough guy by saying" I was too focus on school and my self so I didn't have time to act like the bish"

Well guess what that didn't work and it probably wont work in the next relationship. Because what guess you probably aint that tight to be acting like that.

Thiiiiis thiss and more of thisssssss !!!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Lol at all you fools bigging him up.. Clowns !! He just got cheated on, He is NOT winning !!! Simple as that.

Its not my business but its already out here so w.e .. He has a child with this woman. That alone is enough for him to consider working things out. Idc what anyone else says.. ( My opinion of course ) but Simp this / simp that. Ya'll know nothing, if most of you did have any sense you'd tell him to talk to her. Find out what the real problem is.. What led her to cheat. Etc. Worst comes to worst, hey at least you both put in the extra effort to FIX YOUR FAMILY !!! If it doesn't work, than you know its really over.

Or you could just kick her out.. STILL have to deal with her ALL of your life, unless you plan to abandon your child which i doubt.. You made the right decision that night, at that very moment. But don't brush it off like it don't hurt boii. Thats 7 years of " love " 3

Speak to the woman, your owed an explanation and a chance for HER to make it up TO YOU.. For the sake of YALL FAMILY . That is all !!

Best of luck.. stay fresh

Well we don't know for sure that is 7 years of straight love between them. I think that there can be arguments made both for cutting off contact with her and for keeping distance.

I say OP think long-term. Think about this situation like you were 5 years down the road already....do you forgive and forget, do you think you would have an amicable relationship with your childs mother...it's not something you want to think about but it's necessary.

The ones saying take her back.......if you've ever had sex with your girl i don't see how you can say that. you know what sex is like. you know what it's like when it's with your girl. you telling me that your girl could do THAT with another dude and it's possible that you'd take her back? and you can say "ohhh it's just sex" but it's not. women don't have "just sex." only ones that do are hos.
so that either means that:
there were feelings involved in the cheating = don't take her back
she's just a ho = don't take her back
OR she's not a ho she just felt neglected & didn't actually view the dude she cheated with as a male she was attracted to, but rather a way to get off. he was just a dildo on a body = DON'T TAKE HER BACK

and my parents' divorced when i was 6 so i may not have children but i'm a child of divorced parents so i can tell you that as long as you're a stand up father your son will be fine. there may be some emotional/mental things he deals with depending on how he takes it all (nothing crazy just like a bad temper or something.) i know personally it effected my temper and i have this paranoia about losing anything that i really cherish/enjoy since at a young age the one thing that i cherished most was torn apart and there was nothing i could do about it. with him being that young i also know he, like myself, might not have even been aware of the idea that something as commonplace as mom and dad being together could ever end. hope the both of you get through this with as little emotional pain as possible.
"but i'm a child of divorced parents so i can tell you that as long as you're a stand up father your son will be fine."

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!

Happen to me last September . Broad forgt to erase her iPad after she got the new one. Saw the iMessages deaded her the next day. Now she jumps from couch to couch and **** to **** just to sleep at night, her whole family know she ain't nothing more than a hood rat

Pretty much why chicks move in soo fast with dudes

my hommie met a chick while she brought her man over to chill & smoke

then she leaves her man for him ...ends up living at his crib within 4 days

funny thing is all her stuff is still at her old crib...her old crib?...happens to be her ex-moms as shes says who which her ex' boyfriend still lives with mommy

she still goes back to "visit" say hi to her ex' mommy and "get stuff she needs" (sounds better on paper i guess)

does it help that she needs sex every day if not she said herself ..if my hommie doesnt want sex some days she'll find a excuse to use his car to hit the club (ouchx2)

my hommie cant even use instagram she got him whipped...but she can have a POF account to "talk to girls/homegirls"

what i am trying to say is ....if a chick thinks you a sucka ...thats it nothing can change she'll run things & drive ur car to see the next hommie :smh:

Last edited:
OP, in the 7 years you've been with her, have you ever cheated on her? I'm just curious. Be honest.

I know as guys, some of us feel like we can do it but we can't handle it. I have a lot of friends who are like that.

Btw don't take her back.

Well alright he can stay trying to be a tough guy but the simpery that you hate.....took his @**** and smashed her

People always wanna play the victim but you basically just said you played the tough guy by saying" I was too focus on school and my self so I didn't have time to act like the bish"

Well guess what that didn't work and it probably wont work in the next relationship. Because what guess you probably aint that tight to be acting like that.

Thiiiiis thiss and more of thisssssss !!!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Lol at all you fools bigging him up.. Clowns !! He just got cheated on, He is NOT winning !!! Simple as that.

Its not my business but its already out here so w.e .. He has a child with this woman. That alone is enough for him to consider working things out. Idc what anyone else says.. ( My opinion of course ) but Simp this / simp that. Ya'll know nothing, if most of you did have any sense you'd tell him to talk to her. Find out what the real problem is.. What led her to cheat. Etc. Worst comes to worst, hey at least you both put in the extra effort to FIX YOUR FAMILY !!! If it doesn't work, than you know its really over.

Or you could just kick her out.. STILL have to deal with her ALL of your life, unless you plan to abandon your child which i doubt.. You made the right decision that night, at that very moment. But don't brush it off like it don't hurt boii. Thats 7 years of " love " 3

Speak to the woman, your owed an explanation and a chance for HER to make it up TO YOU.. For the sake of YALL FAMILY . That is all !!

Best of luck.. stay fresh

I usually agree with a lot of your post but this one isn't cuttin it for me bro ..

What explanation does he need?? He already found out she was cheaing, he read the texts in HER phone it's not like he heard it via word of mouth, he had all the proof he needed. No reason for him to sit there and let her beat him in the head with the BS.

The kid has nothing to do with how OP should go about the situation. Just because they have a kid doesn't mean he has to work it out. He didn't say he was going to turn his back on the kid. As long as he's still a great father figure and continues to support his kid it's all good.

Everybody wants to talk about "FAMILY" but it's funny how family is usually the FIRST ones to turn their backs on you. Family is supposed to be about LOYALITY/RESPECT and once that line is crossed, FAMILY = STRANGERS.

His girl broke that code, all bets are off, she did not care about the kid or family when she was spreading her legs for the next man, why should OP be concerned about her making it up to him?

She made her bed, now it's time for her to get under those covers, tuck herself in, and go NITE NITE!

Last edited:
7 year relationship and a child.

Reading txt messages for the past week. She cheats on me with a loser without a future. Txt message convos full of simpery.... I was too focus on school and my self so I didn't have time to act like the bish she had sex with. One time... thats one too many times for me.

woke her up at 12:00am with a surprise.... "Baby come to the living room its Valentines day!! I got something for you"

her "OMG what is it"
me "Its your things!... pack all your **** and get out of my house"
her "Im sorrrryyyyyy"
me "Maybe dude will feed you and take care of you like I did...
her *crying

Oh well fellas.... It is the beginning of a new chapter. Not sure if mad, sad, happy.... got a test tomorrow.

:smh:

You're strong for doing that. I salute you. You have to draw the line in all honesty. Keep your head up. Prayers your way. Focus on your paper and family.

It's sickening that you guys are telling this man to lower his standards for his child. As a man, I refuse to lower my standards for a woman. As a man I have to be an example for my child. That's where I leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom