12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a buzzkill, and I know it happens to alot of men but it seems ALOT of NT'ers are getting cheated on.

Interesting...
Naw just a good amount of folks cheat in general. It is what it is

alot of dudes in here talking bout how op went about it wrong, try to salvage relationship blah blah blah, you will NEVER know how it feels until your in his shoes, your grindin hustlin to give your family a better life and they know how hard you work to do so and thats the appreciation you get from some of these chicks. Its all about respect and pride your entitled to, she had no respect for what you was trying to do for the family and instead of coming to you she choose to go to tyrone now your left with a whole lot of disrespect and another man can say he had your chick while she was yours. :smh:

Dudes in here like "take some time, think about it" .. for what though?? OP said he took a week to think about it and made the best decision for himself. I applaud him. It has nothing to do with being tough, it's about being a man with a backbone who's not gonna stand for being disrespected by anyone, that includes friends, family, and significant other. Nobody gets a free pass when it comes to disrespect.

Everybody talking about "a kid is involved, she birth his child" .. OK and your point?? Not for one minute did his girl think about the kid being involved when she was lettin my man slide in her juiceboxx and taking down his loads. So why should OP? Oh yea that's right, that's the "mature" thing to do. Miss me with that BS. His girl did not value the family they had nor did she value the 7-year relationship in general. OP had every right to drop the bomb on her at 12am & toss her to the raccoons!

Like the big homie Project Pat said "DON'T SAVE HER, SHE DON'T WANNABE SAVED!"

View media item 267661
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78

Last edited:
whoa! all i gotta do is kick my wife out for infinite reps? what if i just move and dont tell her?

"Baby come to the living room its Valentines day!! I got something for you"

her "OMG what is it"
me "Its your things!... pack all your **** and get out of my house"
her "Im sorrrryyyyyy"
me "Maybe dude will feed you and take care of you like I did...
her *crying

View media item 187371

Homie gave her that work. :pimp:

If you take her back you're always gonna be second guessing if she paying visits to Tyrone.

Every time she wants to try/bust out something new in bed you gonna be wondering if Tyrone showed her that move.

all you dudes bumpin drake need to slap on some project pat and grow a pair..
pimp.gif

7 year relationship and a child.

Reading txt messages for the past week. She cheats on me with a loser without a future. Txt message convos full of simpery.... I was too focus on school and my self so I didn't have time to act like the bish she had sex with. One time... thats one too many times for me.

woke her up at 12:00am with a surprise.... "Baby come to the living room its Valentines day!! I got something for you"

her "OMG what is it"
me "Its your things!... pack all your **** and get out of my house"
her "Im sorrrryyyyyy"
me "Maybe dude will feed you and take care of you like I did...
her *crying

Oh well fellas.... It is the beginning of a new chapter. Not sure if mad, sad, happy.... got a test tomorrow.

:smh:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Also, it's much better to raise a child separate but happy versus together and unhappy. You shouldn't stay together for the sake of the child. Happy parents are much better than unhappy parents trying to pretend.

DAMN.... :wow:

I always thought dude with the thread about getting a STD had the most reps on a OP....

Repped :smokin

Holy reps.

OP more power to you, all these talmbout "get back with her". **** that, once a cheater always a cheater. You dont need to get caught up in a relationship like that where you feel like you cant trust shorty and just end up going crazy.

Keep cooking OP :smokin

BEST DECISION YOU COULD HAVE EVER MADE!!!!!!
REMEMBER, YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE OR WITH NO ONE AT ALL.
AND IF YOU EVER GET LONELY, YOU GOT THE LITTLE ONE. THEY WILL FOREVER BE ON YOUR SIDE
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom