12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped for being a man and standing your ground...

Your only obligation is taking care of yor seed

Stay up pleighboi

You did what you felt was right and guess what... it was right! Stick to them guns boy. If she wants to do that after 7 years, it may sound harsh but, she didn't care enough. Focus on work, school, family, whatever you got. Move forward and don't ever glance back in her direction. Most of all though I applaud you for making a pimp decision in a split second telling her to hit the bricks packing. Bravo Champ 
pimp.gif

forget the child...forget the bish....move on and keep bettering yourself...da bird will find another man to feed her and da lil guy

You did the right thing, by letting her know what she did was wrong! That's a lesson she will always remember.

Advice, keep bettering yourself, no matter what.

Take care of your child.

Emotions may be running high right now, but when the time comes, make a decision that will only help bring positivity to your life. With or without her (or preferably someone new)

I'm not going to pretend like I know your relationship OP. But a 7 year long relationship along with the fact you have a child means the relationship might still be salvageable. You all may still be able to live happily and comfortably so I'd suggest at least trying it to see if you can trust her again. It's important to have the right priorities here, and growing up in a stable home with both parents is crucial to your child's development. Your pride and the relationship may heal in time, even though it may feel like all is lost. I'm not saying you most definitely need to be with this girl; I'm saying you should give it an honest shot for the sake of the child. And if your pride doesn't heal and you find you can't forgive her even after some time has passed then separate.

im da same way b...i NEVER check a chick's phone....you let it slide for a GOOD minute...then one day you just ask to use it

cuz you're phone is broke or something, if you can read their immediate expression you know if they up to BS.
I never do either, even when she holds it or places it in a way so that I CAN see it, I don't even bother.

Do what you have to do for you. There are a lot of people who are in relationships just because of the kid and that's not healthy. Take care of yourself and your son. You did the right thing. Most of the time people cheat with losers anyway. Itll be tough in the beginning but you'll be fine. Sorry she did you dirty. No one deserves that.

MY *****! i feel like wed be bros away from the interwebz. there is a strong sense of man in you

pimp.gif
 god bless my dude. things will work out for you. your 1000% correct... "aint nobody got time fo that"

im da same way b...i NEVER check a chick's phone....you let it slide for a GOOD minute...then one day you just ask to use it

cuz you're phone is broke or something, if you can read their immediate expression you know if they up to BS.
Good ****...
pimp.gif

**** em.

Best of luck OP. You have to make sure you and your seed is good. Being in a relationship because of a child isn't healthy at all.

As long as you take care of your child you'll be good. If things work out for you later on with your bm so be it but don't let anyone disrespect you like that.

I been through the same. **** kills you because you were making moves for the big picture (your family) and she was just worrying about herself.

All this work it out of maybe she had a reason talk is all BS. Ya have a kid together and been together 7+ years. If there was a problem leading up to this she should of just discussed it with you before hand. Not do what she did then feel sorry.

You'll be good Op :smokin

Immature way to go about it, but I'm sure as hell it felt good....we always feel like champions at first, once all that history of 7 years, the fact that she birthed your child and everything else settles in, you might start to reconsider, love is a tricky thing...right now it may feel like hate update us a month from today.

srs question,

for those that think OP is wrong on ending the relationship, hop can you continue to be with someone after the trust is gone? we dont know how long she been doing dirt
plz respond
respecfully, JoseBronx​

Last edited:
Repped. I just couldn't stop laughing at this and my wife looked at me and got mad.

I understand he has a child with her, but for those saying that its salvageable, I ask why is it? The trust is already gone.

I do agree that he shouldn't just dead because of said kid. They just need to be civil. Other than that, he doesn't need to have any dealings with her.

so OP, when you told her to bounce did she gladly picked her **** and left or spent an hour crying before she left?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom