12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you love her, don't give up on her man.

Everybody makes mistakes....some men cheat, some women cheat.

Don't let these dudes gas you up when you're sitting at home by yourself, they aint gonna be there for you.

If you love her that's all that's matters
Simpology 101 right here above.  To OP, and to all the other dudes in here be sure NOT to take this advise at all.  If so you'll be simping and getting walked on as a a man for the rest of your life.  When a man cheats, he most likely does it because an opportunity presents itself, but he can still love his girl.  If a women cheats it most likely means her heart is not in her current relationship which is most important.  At that point a women emotionally is long gone.  

OP, here's what you should do champ if possible, try to get evidence or a record of her cheating.  Meaning if you can somehow get those a copy of those text messages out of her phone, or just strike up a text conversation with her in the next few days and ask her on text "why did you cheat" or something along those lines and hold on to that for your record.  That way you can use it in court if and when you and her fight for the custody of your child. 

Remember champ, all's fair in love in war and trust and believe you are about to go to war with her over your child, that's how alot of women are and courts already favor women so you need as much evidence as possible to make her seem like an unfit mother and caretaker.  Make it seem like she possibly had a bunch of dudes around your child.  Other than that, focus on your child as much as possible as this is a difficult time for your child and stay strong and always feel free to reach out to your NT family.

Last edited:
i always check NT in the morning while im eating my breakfast. luckily this was the first thread i clicked on. 

im eating my cheerios with a smirk on my face while reading all of this 
roll.gif

Good Move! Life is about being smart and adversity, don't go back to her just because of the kid. Work it out another way, but you only have one life and will only be young once. Don't want to look back like damn this B has made my life a living hell. Just keep grinding and doing you.

If you love her, don't give up on her man.

Everybody makes mistakes....some men cheat, some women cheat.

Don't let these dudes gas you up when you're sitting at home by yourself, they aint gonna be there for you.

If you love her that's all that's matters

She cheated while OP trying to build a family and future....i guess you are super beta cuz no real man take such a huge L. Once a cheater forever a cheater.

She cheated while OP trying to build a family and future....i guess you are super beta cuz no real man take such a huge L. Once a cheater forever a cheater.

NTers love to challenge other NTers' manhood; this statement doesn't come close to capturing all of the different complexities/dynamics of relationships.

I don't know OP's situation, but if dude has a kid, I wouldn't consider him a beta for trying to work it out with his baby momma.

NTers love to challenge other NTers' manhood; this statement doesn't come close to capturing all of the different complexities/dynamics of relationships.

I don't know OP's situation, but if dude has a kid, I wouldn't consider him a beta for trying to work it out with his baby momma.

I'm sure most people giving him advice dont have kids but I'll say this, he's in a tough situation off the fact that he can't make a clean break and never see or talk to her again. That broads going to be in his life in some way until that child turns 18. If he never cheated on her and she was messing around with another guy then there's no need to try and salvage a relationship. She screwed that up and that screw up isn't going to go away and is going to be on his mind if he took her back. He just needs to focus on his kid and being the best parent he can be. Keep things civil with the bm and limit all conversation to strictly about the child and nothing more.

Having a child does not mean that he should subject himself to a cheater.

Being the best parent he can be does not mean that he and his child's mom have to be together.

Last edited:
REPPED

i did something just like that in my last relationship. seeing my ex go from excited to completely shook was priceless. hope everything works out with the kid OP

Just cause she your bm doesnt mean yall have to be together..it sucks for the kid..but you have your right as a person..personally 7 years is a lot of.time s cant imagine how you feel but I wouldn't go back..yall can be friends though..I wouldn't try to make the situation worst than what it is..if she cheated on you she clearly has no respect for you..but then again there is always 2 sides to a story..

Just cause she your bm doesnt mean yall have to be together..it sucks for the kid..but you have your right as a person..personally 7 years is a lot of.time s cant imagine how you feel but I wouldn't go back..yall can be friends though..I wouldn't try to make the situation worst than what it is..if she cheated on you she clearly has no respect for you..but then again there is always 2 sides to a story..

Truth. Everything you just said.

Last edited:
7 year relationship and a child.

Reading txt messages for the past week. She cheats on me with a loser without a future. Txt message convos full of simpery.... I was too focus on school and my self so I didn't have time to act like the bish she had sex with. One time... thats one too many times for me.

woke her up at 12:00am with a surprise.... "Baby come to the living room its Valentines day!! I got something for you"

her "OMG what is it"
me "Its your things!... pack all your **** and get out of my house"
her "Im sorrrryyyyyy"
me "Maybe dude will feed you and take care of you like I did...
her *crying

Oh well fellas.... It is the beginning of a new chapter. Not sure if mad, sad, happy.... got a test tomorrow.

:smh:

Well alright he can stay trying to be a tough guy but the simpery that you hate.....took his @**** and smashed her

People always wanna play the victim but you basically just said you played the tough guy by saying" I was too focus on school and my self so I didn't have time to act like the bish"

Well guess what that didn't work and it probably wont work in the next relationship. Because what guess you probably aint that tight to be acting like that.

Leaving these messages from another guy on her phone, giving you the opportunity to look through them..my mans there is a 90% chance that she WANTED you to see then.. girls are not stupid, always a method behind their madness. Could be she wanted out but didn't have what it took to end it, wanted you to make the move. Unless you can provide more details on how you obtained these texts, I've seen this situation before and that is what it looks like to me.

Happen to me last September . Broad forgt to erase her iPad after she got the new one. Saw the iMessages deaded her the next day. Now she jumps from couch to couch and **** to **** just to sleep at night, her whole family know she ain't nothing more than a hood rat

:pimp: ballsy. OP you did the right thing. Lol wish i could have seen the look on dat bishes face when u told her. Now go find some fresh meat 8) . Real men dont put up with these slimeballs.

Last edited:
Applauds OP.

I don't know how any man can seriously lock lips with a significant other after she had someone else's manhood in her mouth. Dead her/move on and hope she doesn't take you to court for child support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom