12am Valentines day and I kicked her out..GOODBYE on PG10

Status
Not open for further replies.
He CAN NOT go back, hes going to be spending every day asking her what did she do today, where she was at, who she was with, PARANOID. I went through it, definetly not worth it.

You want your relationship to last, don't say I love you..I'm serious, if your girl has a problem with that then it will not work out with her.

Tell her you have nothing but love for her but you don't want to spoil what you have by saying that stupid phrase.

Tell her that If there was a more meaningful phrase than that You'd use it...

what? how do you spoil someone by telling them how you feel?

I understand he has a child with her, but for those saying that its salvageable, I ask why is it? The trust is already gone.

I do agree that he shouldn't just dead because of said kid. They just need to be civil. Other than that, he doesn't need to have any dealings with her.

i think they could at least TRY...if its not salvageable then it isn't but you can at least try for jr (i'm assuming its a boy :lol: )

try counseling...i'm sure thats not something a lot of non married couples do but it could be worth the try

#ICECOLD!! :smokin

Good job fam ... anyway you could possibly get FULL custody of the kid?? I know it's hard for dudes to go through the court system and get full custody but in certain cases, I've seen the judge side with the male. Especially if you can prove she's an unstable mother with unfit living conditions for a child. That would be the ULTIMATE slap in her face. She went from cheating like it was all good to losing her man and kid. Perfect ending in my book.

Miss me with that reconsider love BS too. That's why females think most males are suckers, we let them get away with murder in the name of "love" ... FOH :smh:

:pimp:

But :smh: at the same time because of the kid.

Sticky situation.

Things might get ugly between the two of you with custody battles and child support.

You want your relationship to last, don't say I love you..I'm serious, if your girl has a problem with that then it will not work out with her.

Tell her you have nothing but love for her but you don't want to spoil what you have by saying that stupid phrase.

Tell her that If there was a more meaningful phrase than that You'd use it...
what? how do you spoil someone by telling them how you feel?
I understand he has a child with her, but for those saying that its salvageable, I ask why is it? The trust is already gone.

I do agree that he shouldn't just dead because of said kid. They just need to be civil. Other than that, he doesn't need to have any dealings with her.

i think they could at least TRY...if its not salvageable then it isn't but you can at least try for jr (i'm assuming its a boy
laugh.gif
)

try counseling...i'm sure thats not something a lot of non married couples do but it could be worth the try
Counseling? If there was something wrong in the relationship she would have been strong enough to tell him. She got a remedy via penetration from another male.

Round of applause OP!

Drinks on me if you ever in the CHI.

I got a friend that suspects his chick of cheating but he still there taking care of their kid and her kid from previous dude. It can't be tolerated. Why in the hell would you work to provide for someone and they're out there doing everything with everyone else? F love.

dambz 78 REPS for the OP

hey guise today i waz like "HEY GURLY U GIT DA HECK FROM ROUND HEER TALMBOUT U THINK

BRAD PITT LOOK GEWD........AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT"

REPS , SRS

Round of applause OP!

Drinks on me if you ever in the CHI.

I got a friend that suspects his chick of cheating but he still there taking care of their kid and her kid from previous dude. It can't be tolerated. Why in the hell would you work to provide for someone and they're out there doing everything with everyone else? F love.
Must have been low on options if he seeded up a woman who had a child from a previous relationship. To each his own though.

can you kick her out (everything is under your name) or is your place under both your names (lease or mortgage)?

child custody is going to be a mess, ugh.

It's really sad that now adays a guy can't even legitimately get on his grind and bust his *** to better his family's situation without worrying about his woman stepping out on him. I feel for you OP, I genuinely do.

sadly, the woman didn't see it that way and had her reasons for cheating. it doesn't justify the cheating, but she DIDN'T realize all his hard work (and not paying enough attention to her) wasn't about being distant or not caring, but doing something for the family . . . relationships stay together through communication and there wasn't enough of it if here and it came down to this.

what a mess.

Reps for you man

Handled it like a G

You don't need to deal with that Bish no mo. But be there for your little man

I repped you for support. Stay up, homie. Do what's best for you.

Pics would be nice.

But, in all seriousness, best to you and yours [which after last night, probably don't include the baby momma].

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom