13 years ago today....

BirthDay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and I had a peewee football game the next day.

i was in college, at my friend's keg party, must have first heard it at night around 9pm maybe,
but hadn't he been in the hospital for a week or so befor that...

so is today the day he died or the day he got shot? must be the day he died because
i wouldn't have been where i was a week or so earlier...

it was kind of anti-climactic if you will...

2pac got shot before at least on one occasion and survived, coupled with the fact
that no mainstream rapper had ever been murdered...(scott la rock was a producer
and bdp wasn't as mainstream as tupac)

no one was really on the dge of their seat...kind of just waiting for his hospital release

R.I.P.
tired.gif

I don't listen to his music a bunch but I do every so often and I'm gonna be bumping him all day.
pimp.gif

I believe I saw it on MTV news and my cuz told me. I didn't realize the seriousness until it was too late.

I will be blazing in his honor ASAP
pimp.gif

2pac was very intelligent
but, he had more questions than answers...

and he never grew up, no matter how much he wanted to

it is a shame

Originally Posted by green rhino123

2pac was very intelligent
but, he had more questions than answers...

and he never grew up, no matter how much he wanted to

it is a shame

as much as i would like to disagree, i have to agree. Pac was a man who was good and meant good (did good, most influential person in my life+that i didntpersonally know+) but he just got caught up like many of us do.

listening to him speak sends chills man. GREAT BLACK MAN .

i cant put into words what his words and wisdom mean to me but I send an RIP every year and be truly sad when reminded of him.

GOAT

it's a damn shame what happened to pac. i relate to him in so many ways. his mentality and my mentality can be mirror images of each other in a lot ofways. who knows what the rap game and this nation would be like if he had lived. i honestly believe there was much more behind his death than people say. thisman was going places, he had plans of starting his own political party for the people.

but like pac said the good die young.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

RIP to the GOAT
pimp.gif

I can only imagine what could have happened once he broke off ties with Death Row Records...
frown.gif
...and he was planning on it too. he hated being on there but had no other option at the time.

smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]for people who cried when he died or any artist who wasn't family/loved one....[/color]

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Wow, time flies.. I was only 7 years old when he did, so I didn't appreciate his music the way older people did.

Back
Top Bottom