13 years ago today....

I was in 10th grade, and also brushed it off when he got shot because he seem so invincible. When he died, I really thought it was some prank. I was probablymore devastated when Pac died then when MJ died.
But indeed the GOAT passed. I don't know about some of you guys, but I will be listening to Pac till the day I die. His music always reminds me of myteenage years, and his messages are forever lasting.

I hope one day what really went down with big and pac comes out. It known in the streets that Suge and Puffy had a card in both of em.

which is a damn shame.

laugh.gif
@him being the GOAT

most overrated rapper EVER

^ thats what i think to. dude really had no lyric skill he was more of a speaker than anything.

to me

Biggie, Pun , Nas , Jay , Em.

i was in 11th grade, at work and one of my co-workers told me he passed. At first i didn't believe him, but then i went to sears to see it on tv myself. I was sad that he was gone, thats about it. Not gonna front i was caught up in the east/west battle back then, so i was more for biggie.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ thats what i think to. dude really had no lyric skill he was more of a speaker than anything.

to me

Were not talking about lyrical skills. Pac wrote from the heart. He was a true artist. None of those rappers you mentioned above could write asong in 10 minutes that would make you teary like Pac could. None of the above had the same heart Pac had.

great rapper

one of the most influential

his death made him a better hip hop artist

but biggie >

I'm not going to go into details of exactly where I was when I heard the news ......let's just say I was a bad'un back then.

But I was 18 years old, I heard the news on Tim Westwoods radio show (only UK heads will know that one)

My best friend died in a car crash two weeks after Pac died, they played 2Pac songs at his funeral. I couldn't attend.

1996 was a bad year for me.

R.I.P

When MJ died he was old, people kind of saw it coming, dude lost his marbles and all that. Pac was on-top when he died, dude ran the rap game, thats why itaffected more people. One of the best to touch the mic, and a inspirational figure. Rest In Peace.

Originally Posted by imahustla08

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

to me

Were not talking about lyrical skills. Pac wrote from the heart. He was a true artist. None of those rappers you mentioned above could write a song in 10 minutes that would make you teary like Pac could. None of the above had the same heart Pac had.
who cares

he was overrated

Back
Top Bottom