14 Dead, 50 Hurt In Batman Movie Shooting

i would really like to see a picture of this piece of ****. he was probably ugly and got no yambs.
wtf was his motive? why the **** would you want to do that to innocent people... i swear this kind of **** pisses me off...
now im thinking of not even taking my little brother (12 years old ) and my cousin (8 years old) but they have both been excited to see this movie.

and to the guy show made the battleship joke :smh:

Nolan's portrayal of villians is very very good, but lets be real that's not why this dude went off.

His head is probably messed up because of how he was raised or neglected as a child or something. The mom probably knew something was wrong with him, but she didn't do anything. Crazy how the mom is so nonchalant about the killer being her son. :smh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/louie-gohmert-aurora-shootings_n_1689099.html

WASHINGTON -- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) said Friday that the shootings that took place in an Aurora, Colo. movie theater hours earlier were a result of "ongoing attacks on Judeo-Christian beliefs" and questioned why nobody else in the theater had a gun to take down the shooter.

During a radio interview on The Heritage Foundation's "Istook Live!" show, Gohmert was asked why he believes such senseless acts of violence take place. Gohmert responded by talking about the weakening of Christian values in the country.

"You know what really gets me, as a Christian, is to see the ongoing attacks on Judeo-Christian beliefs, and then some senseless crazy act of a derelict takes place," Gohmert said.

"Some of us happen to believe that when our founders talked about guarding our virtue and freedom, that that was important," he said. "Whether it's John Adams saying our Constitution was made only for moral and religious people ... Ben Franklin, only a virtuous people are capable of freedom, as nations become corrupt and vicious they have more need of masters. We have been at war with the very pillars, the very foundation of this country."

Ernest Istook, the host of the show and a former Oklahoma congressman, jumped in to clarify that nobody knows the motivation of the alleged Aurora gunman. Gohmert said that may be true, but suggested the shootings were still "a terrorist act" that could have been avoided if the country placed a higher value on God.

"People say ... where was God in all of this?" Gohmert said. "We've threatened high school graduation participations, if they use God's name, they're going to be jailed ... I mean that kind of stuff. Where was God? What have we done with God? We don't want him around. I kind of like his protective hand being present."

Gohmert also said the tragedy could have been lessened if someone else in the movie theater had been carrying a gun and took down the lone shooter. Istook noted that Colorado laws allow people to carry concealed guns.

"It does make me wonder, with all those people in the theater, was there nobody that was carrying a gun that could have stopped this guy more quickly?" he asked.

people like this need to be removed from office I'm sorry....what a self-serving a-hole

"Tonight that was supposed to be a great night turned into a horrible nightmare. I saw that shadow of evil and literally had blood of an innocent man on my hands..."
somebody from fb
sad thing to wake up to... some really sick sick people in this world.. its really hard to process such acts of heartless cruelty.. i mean, how ****** up must your life be in order to pre-plan and execute such a heinous act? and i dont think another gun would have helped the situation, i see how it might, but also, how it could make things worse.. if someone else would have started shooting, maybe this bastard flees, or maybe he starts shooting even more wildly, spraying all over the movie theatre and killing/injuring even more.. prayers go out to the victims and their families.. 

with all that said, how in the world does it cost $6.50 to a midnight screening of Batman? 
eek.gif

youll pay more to watch a regular movie on a Tuesday afternoon here..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/louie-gohmert-aurora-shootings_n_1689099.html
people like this need to be removed from office I'm sorry....what a self-serving a-hole

saw this bullsheet as well.. dude is probably for having everyone walk around with guns and not having any laws to prevent crazy people from getting them. then he has the nerve to say this is an attack on christians?? this wasn't a muslim kid who did this i saw the mugshot he's a white/christian male. :smh:

Last edited:
This entire situation smells like horse poo.. But perfect timing for the UN gun control intervention, hmm.
I find it weird how much media attention this is getting, even the president is giving press conferences.

People have gotten killed in theaters before and all they get is a 30 sec segment on the 11 o'clock news. 

I give it six months for the TSA to start tearing your tickets at the movies

Headline from local newspaper
"Colorado theatre shooting: 12 killed after gunman opens fire at Batman movie; Eaton Centre shooting survivor among dead"
There was a shooting at a mall in early June. Dude survived, ends up dead at another shooting. So sad. Why do people like this gunman even exist...
shorty had the premonition of her death...just like I watched an accident happen and a few weeks later I got in the accident...better pay attention to things your brain distinguishes :smh:

what is this dude talking bout 'Judo-Christian' f outta here :rolleyes

Last edited:
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

I love this man. That interview made him seem brilliant and sympathetic.

Also, according to TMZ...

7:45AM PT -- Police say Holmes' studio apartment is "booby-trapped" in a sophisticated manner -- and they are trying to figure out how to disarm an explosive device attached to the front door.

Last edited:
but suggested the shootings were still "a terrorist act" that could have been avoided if the country placed a higher value on God.

What a clown, can't believe people actually think and believe like this.

"It does make me wonder, with all those people in the theater, was there nobody that was carrying a gun that could have stopped this guy more quickly?" he asked.

Clearly this guy doesn't know all the facts. The shooter was wearing a bulletproof vest. I"m not sure how many people are walking around with that much firepower even with a gun on them that can take down a person with a bulletproof vest on.

i saw this pop up on my twitter feed on my break at work this is sickening i just cant comprehend why someone would ever do something like this
prayers and best wishes go out to the families and people in Colorado

Med school no joke, wouldn't be surprised if that alone pushed him over the edge.

Just saw another report....he was actually a neuroscience phD canditate from UC but still....this type of tragedy and sickness has no bias, highly educated or not...so terrible :smh:

I find it weird how much media attention this is getting, even the president is giving press conferences.

People have gotten killed in theaters before and all they get is a 30 sec segment on the 11 o'clock news. 

I give it six months for the TSA to start tearing your tickets at the movies
This many people? How often does a mass murder happen like this?

That's not to say that the gov't wouldn't use this, but to pretend that it's getting unwarranted attention is a little crazy.

Back
Top Bottom