14 Dead, 50 Hurt In Batman Movie Shooting

Not saying that this event was or isn't staged but it's funny how when people suggest this they are looked at or crazy when our gov't has done such things in the past. On a way bigger scale.

bad thing is that gun sales have increased by 43% the last week. which is something you really dont want to have..

This is all the proof I need to know that this sad event was staged by pro-gun right wingers in order to increase the sales of guns and get more guns into society.

Last edited:
^ I've heard reports, not sure if true, that the shooter had loud music playing at his apartment during the shooting which resulted in police being called there. Obviously they all responded to the movie theater call when that came in but I wonder if he hadn't planned on having the bombs at his place go off during the shooting. Or perhaps just to divert the police away from the theater.
First logical connection to them finding out about his place, if James is killed, the booby traps at the apartment explode, if he doesn't say anything, probably the same outcome. I just don't see the benefit of him telling police about his place.
My only guess...the kid is still human? Either the cops scared him so much, he just told them everything or having just killed so many people he either wasn't thinking or had a moment of humanity?

I don't know...just throw away the key.

If he that placed packed w/ as much explosives, chemical devices, and flammable liquids as the 'media' reported he did wouldn't that have caused just as much damage on a 'timer' as someone who triggered the explosion? Early reports said that if the whole thing would have went up the whole building would have been affected so how is that any different then if one cop came to check on a noise complaint?

early reports........ exactly..

Did y'all see there was a copycat in Maryland who was planning a mass murder at his job? Thankfully the scum got caught beforehand but this stuff is outta control...just cuz you're disgruntled doesn't mean you have to resort to this stuff smh

Last edited:
Did y'all see there was a copycat in Maryland who was planning a mass murder at his job? Thankfully the scum got caught beforehand but this stuff is outta control...just cuz you're disgruntled doesn't mean you have to resort to this stuff smh
U got a link for that?  Didn't hear anything about it...

so is this dudes trial not a big deal?

I'm in Colorado and the news out here is covering it, but it's not buzzing that heavy..

http://www.9news.com/story/news/2015/04/24/aurora-theater-trial-our-coverage-philosophy/26343173/

KUSA - We've been having a lot of conversations about how to responsibly cover the Aurora theater shooting trial: conversations inside our newsroom, conversations with survivors and victims' families, and conversations with 9NEWS viewers.

Our goal is to keep you informed without being overwhelmed. 9NEWS Anchor Kyle Clark explains our philosophy and what you can expect from our coverage.

We welcome your feedback at [email protected]

(KUSA-TV [emoji]169[/emoji] 2015 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

Wish we still had public executions. Let the victims' families beat him to death.

The Baltimore riots are clearly an Illuminati distraction to keep eyes off this trial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom