14 year old girl gives birth to a boy, murks it on da spot :-X

No wonder she won't return my texts...or my shoes
roll.gif
at dudes mad at ninja

this is the world you live in so stop trying to hide  you can always not enter the thread

or just block him its that simple
Who's mad? I asked a simple question. The bolded is ignorance. No one ever denied that these things didnt happen on a regular basis, what I said was why not balance it out by posting good things that actually happen. Simply reading the titles is enough for some people however, the title of this thread gave away what it was about.
its funny how some of yall cant handle the truth of people dying everyday

the truth hurts
"People dying everyday" does not accurately describe a mother ruthlessly murdering her own infant. Its even worse that you're shrugging this off as if it isnt the most egregious thing you've heard all day. 
Well now you know boo boo. 

Ninjahood is posting news.

News, whether good or bad, is still news.
I'm well aware of that, but why cant he post good news? That was my original point and question which he did not answer. Why has he posted 8 straight murder threads?  Theres more going on in the world than this. He has to be seeking these articles out, I doubt hes just stumbling across these in his everyday activities and if he is, he has to come across as many articles that showcase good things that just are being skipped over to post murder threads. 

It wasnt meant to start a huge argument, I'd really like an answer from NH as to why he keeps posting these articles and these articles alone, and I'll be ok.
umm i didn't post every single one of those murder threads on friday, that day just happened to be full of killing and several NTers posted da news.

at da end of da day, you gotta take da good wit da bad, most of da threads i started that were positive you can't even remember cuz you're so shocked by these...
It was an exaggeration yes. I got my answer though, I dont agree with your reasoning, but an answer is an answer, like I said I wasnt here to start an argument I was genuinely curious? I'll ask the same question to anyone else if this trend of threads continues. Carry on.
its funny how some of yall cant handle the truth of people dying everyday

the truth hurts
"People dying everyday" does not accurately describe a mother ruthlessly murdering her own infant. Its even worse that you're shrugging this off as if it isnt the most egregious thing you've heard all day. 

people die egregiously every day but now that these stories are being posted you are being more exposed to it. what do u suggest i do instead of "shrug it off"?
IDK, but chastising people who are bothered by reading such threads on a consistent basis by insinuating that they cant handle the truth sure as hell isnt the answer.

Last edited:
I must be the only one not depressed in here...or maybe I am desensitized

but she should have just told her parents she didn't want the baby.

umm i didn't post every single one of those murder threads on friday, that day just happened to be full of killing and several NTers posted da news.

at da end of da day, you gotta take da good wit da bad, most of da threads i started that were positive you can't even remember cuz you're so shocked by these...

whats one positive thread youve posted?

dont say jewelry / phone threads either

If you're going to continue to post these awful stories, you could at least use a respectable thread title.

Scrolled thru . . . saw the words baby . . . scissors . . . choked . . . toilet . . . couldn't finish
tired.gif

Look at that face too, seems like she got no remorse . . . no dambs or regard for life given

Sad thing is, she probably had a legit reason to be scared of her parents . . .

And some of you buffoons were in that thread about NYC schools giving out birth control saying "it promotes sex"

Yambs will be plowed one way or another as kids . . . we gotta find a way to educate and make it very easy to prevent pregnancies, and even worse, situations like these where the baby who has no say need to be prevented

If females wanna ****, let em ****, but don't harm kids who have no say in the matter

RIP to the baby

Bruh I aint eem gonna read that..
210edtz.gif
Tryin to turn general into Da Heightz...

..All dark and gloomy and ****...
On a lighter note, what modern film masterpiece does the moving picture in your avatar come from?

RIP to the child who had no chance at life
mean.gif

Ya'll chill with this silly back and forth

whats one positive thread youve posted?

dont say jewelry / phone threads either
numerous car threads, that building thread was mine, and last time i check da celeb in heat thread is still running in sneaker showcase

Who's mad? I asked a simple question. The bolded is ignorance. No one ever denied that these things didnt happen on a regular basis, what I said was why not balance it out by posting good things that actually happen. Simply reading the titles is enough for some people however, the title of this thread gave away what it was about.

It was an exaggeration yes. I got my answer though, I dont agree with your reasoning, but an answer is an answer, like I said I wasnt here to start an argument I was genuinely curious? I'll ask the same question to anyone else if this trend of threads continues. Carry on.

IDK, but chastising people who are bothered by reading such threads on a consistent basis by insinuating that they cant handle the truth sure as hell isnt the answer.
well start posting instead of depending on someone else to do it

cats always have a resolution to there own dilemma but wont follow through 

Last edited:

well start posting instead of depending on someone else to do
bingo, people here forget that they have a hand in every thread made here people da content we all digest is content we all generate.

I totally saw this as I read it. Vivid image of this going down. Emoticons won't be enough. This is pure insanity.

Was she home alone? Just put the shotty to her head and end it. She's obviously a sociopath.

Real life, you could hit the Powerball for 100 mill and then come into a "Ninjahood Presents: Da News" thread and have your whole high blown :lol:...

...but on the real, teenage girls secretly pregnant is a dangerous thing - my cousin tried to do something similar, and thankfully she wasn't successful.

When I'm a pop, I'm gonna let my girl know that if she's pregnant, she doesn't have to be afraid and do something stupid out of fear - we'll figure it out as a family...

i guess she wanted to keep the baby DEADstock :tongue:

Keep trying. One day, you might be funny.

I mean, not to excuse her in any way BUT she had a baby ALONE in her bathroom with no medication or help? She had to be traumatized or something due to the pain and shock of all of it happening. No one would rationally KILL a baby while it's still attached to them.

Still, she had 9 months to figure out "what to do with it", so she and the parents are to blame.
I don't know about your first statement...if she was hiding it, she more likely went to the bathroom knowing she was about to give birth rather than ask for help or get to the hospital with the intent to kill that baby. She didn't want anyone to know.

Last edited:

well start posting instead of depending on someone else to do it

cats always have a resolution to there own dilemma but wont follow through 
Very true, but like I said it wasnt a complaint, I posed a question to NH which was misconstrued as a complaint. It was more about his article posting habits than anything and he answered the question. Negativity garners more attention than positivity.
i guess she wanted to keep the baby DEADstock
tongue.gif

First person I've ever reported, congrats

Last edited:
i guess she wanted to keep the baby DEADstock :tongue:

There should be a negative rep button for post like this.

This story is all forms of sick. I'm at a lost of words, I think the visual painted by the article has a lot to do with that though.

Back
Top Bottom