15 rappers whose careers are on life support

How lil wayne is not on here is beyond me. Him n kobe bryant are in the same boat but neither one of em knows it
mean.gif
that still sold a mil in a week boat/just won the olympics and finished 2nd in scoring in the NBA all while about to win another title boat?? yea...that boat sure is sinking...

imjusayn man
alien.gif

T.I., Diggy, and Game are not on life support.

Lloyd Banks and Plies are debatable.

Everybody else, I agree their Rap career is on life support. However, some are a LOT better off than others (i.e. They're still getting money in other business ventures)
mostly agree with this.
T.I. can come back whenever he wants and have a buzz, just not the artists he signs, less B.O.B.

I don't think T.I.'s career is on life support. The jail time hurt though, and he can't afford to drop another dud like No Mercy. Game still makes quality music, but he can be hella lazy with verses a lot of the time too, however.

Otherwise, the list is fairly accurate. 50 and Nelly are just done, musically.

I don't think T.I.'s career is on life support. The jail time hurt though, and he can't afford to drop another dud like No Mercy. Game still makes quality music, but he can be hella lazy with verses a lot of the time too, however.

T.I. said a couple of times he doesn't like the way the rap industry is now. I'm pretty sure at this point he's just dropping a album to fulfill his contract with Atlantic, he doesn't really want a huge "buzz" again.

HAHAHA... yeah 50's is definitely on life support... Lloyd Banks not so much though...he almost there though...in the ER

T.I. said a couple of times he doesn't like the way the rap industry is now. I'm pretty sure at this point he's just dropping a album to fulfill his contract with Atlantic, he doesn't really want a huge "buzz" again.

In Interviews he sounds like he doesnt give a **** about rap no more. He's focused on gettin money outside of the music. He can hang 'em up now and he's a legend in my book.

i dont know why older rappers keep trying to make music dudes just make them self look bad they should just realize they peaked and retire invest in a business with your money or something :lol:

Lloyd Banks, I disagree with... He is no where near life support

50 & TI is more so focusing on 1 thing.. MUSIC.. and giving up all the side ******** for a while..

Everyone else I agree with

If 50's career is on life support, then Lloyd Banks career is definitely on life support. Sure he still comes with solid projects but people just aren't checking for him anymore.

Not at all. Banks just doesn't even try anymore, he got caked up and lost that hunger. 50 along with a few other artists on that list will be able to tour forever
because of the classics they've dropped, but as far as new music the majority of that list is DUNZO.

With that last Prodigy album, he has officially flat-lined, and as a big fan of him and Havoc, it sucks to say that

Shyne and DMX careers been dead... past life support. I was surprised to even see them mentioned, I thought it was already assumed.

The worst part about Diggy is dude has talent... When he first started dropping music it was promising for his age, I think he was 15 at the time.. And sounded like he'd find a cool sound as he got older... Then he went 100% pop and everyone who thought he could be dope, completely stopped listening to him

Last edited:
Fans pulled the cord on 50 around '07... The Kanye battle kept him around for a lil bit but the writing was on the wall

Fans pulled the cord on 50 around '07... The Kanye battle kept him around for a lil bit but the writing was on the wall

Pretty much. It didn't help that every album after GRODT, he kept saying stuff like "This one will top GRODT" or "I'm going back to that GRODT sound".

Can we add Eminem to this list????

I dnt kno how... He just dropped a 6x (4x US) platinum album 2 years ago w/ couple top charting singles that's still getting played on the radio

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom