15 rappers whose careers are on life support

If it's just based off of music and not income, then Dr. Dre should be on this list..Dude's last album dropped forever ago and his Detox album is a ghost..The only reason kids today know who he is is because of his headphones..

you guys serious?
laugh.gif

Battle of the Sexes (his last album) had a bunch of big hits and was #1 on the Billboard charts
sometimes you guys need to think outside this little Niketalk bubble you live in
I guess i was in this said "NIketalk bubble" because i totally forgot about that album, matter fact his last couple albums lol

I dont think Nelly is acouple years ago that "it was just a dream" did pretty good..country ppl love that song still hear it today

I wouldn't even call it life support. Rappers have a short shelf life. Most on that list have been around 10 years or more. They gave us what we wanted and now their time is up. That cycle will go on and on. And musically, most on that list can still make show money.

I hope 50 starts doing GRODT tours where he does that album in full and all his old ****. That alone would keep him with solid income if he ever needed it.

article is void. the writer has no idea of the powers in the basedworld, the basedgod is the life support.

lighten up seriouschunk, i was joking. in all honesty i respect lil b because hes making a mockery of how stupid the "rap game" really is. its not about being a thug hooligan anymore and lil b spun the joke on the industry. hes about making songs exactly how he feels at the time and i can respect that. having said that i dont search for his music or download it. i will admit that the "keep it 100" track has one of the realest hooks ive heard this year, straight based message.

youll understand once you enter the basedworld. have a good day.

lighten up seriouschunk, i was joking. in all honesty i respect lil b because hes making a mockery of how stupid the "rap game" really is. its not about being a thug hooligan anymore and lil b spun the joke on the industry. hes about making songs exactly how he feels at the time and i can respect that. having said that i dont search for his music or download it. i will admit that the "keep it 100" track has one of the realest hooks ive heard this year, straight based message.

youll understand once you enter the basedworld. have a good day.
I didn't ignore you, I'm all lightened,
just a joke fambghz-a-lambghz

List kinda on point even tho im not a fan Lil b killing the underground, Diggy he got time to grow but he kinda pop so he might make it. Game had solid mixtapes no Album follow up tho. Everyone else your dead on about.

I don't think 50 cares about his music career at this point.

Only reason 50/Jay/Puff still does music is because being in the spotlight helps other business and opens up other ventures.

take game off the list. he still puts out fire and never switched up his style. never had to he aint fake thats why i like him

its hard to say bc of how much garbage rap/hiphop these radio stations promote. People who make garbage music stay "hot" and "relevant" when they are really untalented.

Back
Top Bottom