150 lbs black belt vs. 250 lbs body builder

are yall special? PLEASE someone explain how tyson would catch up to bruce lee? ANYONE? are we gonna act like tyson has the same footwork as bruce f'ing lee?! JEET KUNE DO!? REALLLLLYYYYYY? as i said before... it doesnt matter how strong something is, if it cant make contact. bruce is simply too fast for tyson. too fast around the ring. dodges too fast. and cant ONLY punch! tyson would be up against punches and kicks from a range hes not used to. tyson may be able to eat a few punches. but a kick to the ribs? kick to the side of or behind the knees? tyson's acl and mcl would be snapped before the first round was over.

lee is smarter, faster, a longer reach, better defense and has a higher endurance. and hes supposed to lose cuz tyson has a powerful punch? if you believe that, you are ignorant. flat out. IGNORANT.

And all of that was only seen in the movies. Meh

are yall special? PLEASE someone explain how tyson would catch up to bruce lee? ANYONE? are we gonna act like tyson has the same footwork as bruce f'ing lee?! JEET KUNE DO!? REALLLLLYYYYYY? as i said before... it doesnt matter how strong something is, if it cant make contact. bruce is simply too fast for tyson. too fast around the ring. dodges too fast. and cant ONLY punch! tyson would be up against punches and kicks from a range hes not used to. tyson may be able to eat a few punches. but a kick to the ribs? kick to the side of or behind the knees? tyson's acl and mcl would be snapped before the first round was over.

lee is smarter, faster, a longer reach, better defense and has a higher endurance. and hes supposed to lose cuz tyson has a powerful punch? if you believe that, you are ignorant. flat out. IGNORANT.

:smokin Preach!

bruh shut up take a seat and a read a book. your ignorance is now bothering me. hes trained MANY great masters. wrote a book that serves as the guide to fitness for millions. his concepts on martial arts are carried thru in hundreds of styles today. my own kung fu instructor from when i was a kid trained with him. and ALL of his theories ring true. hes your favorite fighter's favorite fighter. and here you come talkin bout...its only seen in the movies. whats funny is, you probably think chuck norris is great
laugh.gif
TAKE A SEEEAAAAATTTTT

Last edited:

bruh shut up take a seat and a read a book. your ignorance is now bothering me. hes trained MANY great masters. wrote a book that serves as the guide to fitness for millions. his concepts on martial arts are carried thru in hundreds of styles today. my own kung fu instructor from when i was a kid trained with him. and ALL of his theories ring true. hes your favorite fighter's favorite fighter. and here you come talkin bout...its only seen in the movies :lol:

View media item 315569

View media item 684381

bruh shut up take a seat and a read a book. your ignorance is now bothering me. hes trained MANY great masters. wrote a book that serves as the guide to fitness for millions. his concepts on martial arts are carried thru in hundreds of styles today. my own kung fu instructor from when i was a kid trained with him. and ALL of his theories ring true. hes your favorite fighter's favorite fighter. and here you come talkin bout...its only seen in the movies. whats funny is, you probably think chuck norris is great :lol: TAKE A SEEEAAAAATTTTT

View media item 315569
You've stated irrelevant facts to aid him against a fight against Tyson. Again, meh

No disrespect but lets break down what you said

are yall special? PLEASE someone explain how tyson would catch up to bruce lee? ANYONE? are we gonna act like tyson has the same footwork as bruce f'ing lee?! JEET KUNE DO!? REALLLLLYYYYYY?

Jeet kune do actually drew a lot of its footwork from boxing, mainly Ali.

it doesnt matter how strong something is, if it cant make contact. bruce is simply too fast for tyson. too fast around the ring. dodges too fast. and cant ONLY punch! tyson would be up against punches and kicks from a range hes not used to.

Majority of the boxers tyson went against were taller and had a longer reach than him, Tyson was a counter puncher, he was excellent at using his stature to his advantage. Also it's not as easy to land a 'powerful' kick as you seem to be making it.

tyson may be able to eat a few punches. but a kick to the ribs? kick to the side of or behind the knees? tyson's acl and mcl would be snapped before the first round was over.

given the fact that a pure boxing stance leaves you open to to leg kicks this is accurate, not to say tyson probably couldn't eat two or three before collapsing. Lee would still be cautious.

All in all this is a tactician vs a brawler

kind of like kimbo going up against mma fighters... no way am i comparing kimbo to tyson... but the style and power punches...

kind of like kimbo going up against mma fighters... no way am i comparing kimbo to tyson... but the style and power punches...

Not true. Kimbo did MMA and went against guys just as big and just as strong as he was. He got toyed with because his skill level was completely Nothing. He truly only knew how to throw a punch. No defense, no stamina, no foot work, no combination skills, no fighting IQ.

Why y'all think Tyson just rolled in the ring and just threw his hands is beyond me. Dude was a TOP athlete in every sense of the word. Along with that he had the ability to box not just fight.

Tyson's sz difference does not impede his speed what so ever so it's 100% just an advantage.

Last edited:
Not true. Kimbo did MMA and went against guys just as big and just as strong as he was. He got toyed with because his skill level was completely Nothing. He truly only knew how to throw a punch. No defense, no stamina, no foot work, no combination skills, no fighting IQ.

Why y'all think Tyson just rolled in the ring and just threw his hands is beyond me. Dude was a TOP athlete in every sense of the word. Along with that he had the ability to box not just fight.

QFT...Tyson was brawler, but he was technically sound. He knew how to move and get in position Kimbo was a brawler but that was pretty much it, put him up against a pro boxer and 9 out of 10 times I'll bet on the boxer

Bruce Lee is at the center of some of the most intense hero worship I have ever seen.

I just don't understand how you can insist (with absolute certainty) that a man whose record consists entirely of anecdotal accounts and choreographed scenes from movies would best a man whose record consists of hours of actual fights.

I don't know who would win, but Bruce Lee wasn't unbeatable.

is Bruce Lee even a professional fighter?

Tyson is not some amateur boxer tho or like the big stupid roided fool in the OP's video

All Tyson needed is to land one punch and Lee would break his face :lol:

You can tell the ones who's actually seen or been in a street fight.That Karate **** only works on someone who doesn't want to fight or is just unskilled to know what is going on,like a leg kick to distract em for a power punch that where someone would lose.

Now don't confuse that MMA stuff with bruce lee karate either,their trained is many different art forms,espacially wrestling which is one important skill to have that's why most of their fights end up on the mat.

Tyson vs Bruce Lee?remember Tyson's only 5'11,he was a heavy weight but most of the people he went up against were bigger and sometimes much taller than him.
I can't say who would win but they both would be up against things that they aren't used to;Mike with having to chase Bruce around and not tire himself out and Bruce's weakness would be not having Mike catch him and take him down or misjudge his skills and take a blow that would lead to trouble,a body shot would be damaging.
Bruce's punches wouldn't be as bad to Tyson as some would think,not in the early rounds because if he's smart he wouldn't be trying to hit him with the one-hitter-quitter but rather a punch here and there to let Tyson know that he's still there.

:lol:I witness a fight where after being hit a guy got into the karate pose,I don't know if he knew it or not but that **** went out the window when the other guy charged at him was able to grab a hole of him and down they went.

Y'all out of your minds discounting Tyson. An anomalie of size speed and strength that began as a street brawler that was molded into a highly skilled professional fighter. He fought for a living in and out the ring not just for demonstration. Get your short term memories fixed and save your juvenile name calling, it's not as simple as you want to make it.

The worship is strong in this one...

drew alot of footwork from. drew. not based off. so a fraction of his philosophy comes from boxing. what point were you trying to make?

You were discrediting a boxers footwork by saying there is no way that they could keep up with a master of a martial art, mainly jeet kune do. This is false, now a boxer, in this case tyson, may not be as quick but you are making it seem like the difference is movement speed/footwork speed is similar to that of porsche vs a mini van

its much easier than you think when the person is never protecting their legs. know why? cuz tyson is a boxer. show me the boxer trained to protect their legs. now, show me ANYONE equipped to match bruce lees speed. are you trying to imply that cuz tyson can counter punch other boxers, he can counter bruce lee's kicks? is that what youre getting at? as the video above showed, lee's kicks are ~300ms in length from beginning to end. lee has demonstrated ON VIDEO that his reactions are faster than most peoples initial action. he gets his counter punch up to peoples faces before their original punch lands.... i am SURE tyson will not counter in time :lol:

You can step backwards and dodge a kick or step to the side. You don't block your legs with your hands. You also realize that hand speed is much faster than leg speed, even with Bruce lee's speed the hand speed of a professional boxer would be more than likely greater than or equal to it. Majority of those videos were against objects/people who were stationary and not ELITE LEVEL COMBAT athletes. A boxers hand speed is also quicker than most peoples initial reaction.

while this is true. lee would be SMART about attacking tyson. youre talking about someone known for defeating masters in under 5 minutes. tyson would be too busy trying to find an opening on bruce to actually strategize anything else. tysons legs would get decimated. if he caught on and tried to protect his legs...his upper body would get decimated. if he figured creating space is the safest/best way to protect his lower body, he couldnt get away from bruce no matter what he tried cuz hes not fast enough. its brains+brawn versus brawn. not only that, but the latter is handicapped cuz they cant use their legs. meanwhile bruce lee THRIVES on using his legs. yall need to come to your senses.

You're making it seem that tyson was a moron who only knew attack and charge in without thinking. This is brain + brawn VS brain + brawn. The Jeet Kune Do stance is similar to that of Muay Thai, it allows for kicks with the lead leg to be quick but sacrifices power. Lee's "power kicks" come from his back leg which, regardless of how fast he is, is noticeable and dodge able. The only documented masters that Lee beat were a Karate Black Belt in a YMCA parking lot and a Savate master who underestimated him. And sir, just because you prefer to use your hands rather than legs in a fight does not mean you are handicapped .

You were discrediting a boxers footwork by saying there is no way that they could keep up with a master of a martial art, mainly jeet kune do. This is false, now a boxer, in this case tyson, may not be as quick but you are making it seem like the difference is movement speed/footwork speed is similar to that of porsche vs a mini van

You can step backwards and dodge a kick or step to the side. You don't block your legs with your hands. You also realize that hand speed is much faster than leg speed, even with Bruce lee's speed the hand speed of a professional boxer would be more than likely greater than or equal to it. Majority of those videos were against objects/people who were stationary and not ELITE LEVEL COMBAT athletes. A boxers hand speed is also quicker than most peoples initial reaction.
You're making it seem that tyson was a moron who only knew attack and charge in without thinking. This is brain + brawn VS brain + brawn. The Jeet Kune Do stance is similar to that of Muay Thai, it allows for kicks with the lead leg to be quick but sacrifices power. Lee's "power kicks" come from his back leg which, regardless of how fast he is, is noticeable and dodge able. The only documented masters that Lee beat were a Karate Black Belt in a YMCA parking lot and a Savate master who underestimated him. And sir, just because you prefer to use your hands rather than legs in a fight does not mean you are handicapped .

There's no point bro. His reason for Tyson not being able to win is "because he can't". Why can't he? "Because!"

Last edited:
You can tell the ones who's actually seen or been in a street fight.That Karate **** only works on someone who doesn't want to fight or is just unskilled to know what is going on,like a leg kick to distract em for a power punch that where someone would lose.

Now don't confuse that MMA stuff with bruce lee karate either,their trained is many different art forms,espacially wrestling which is one important skill to have that's why most of their fights end up on the mat.

Tyson vs Bruce Lee?remember Tyson's only 5'11,he was a heavy weight but most of the people he went up against were bigger and sometimes much taller than him.
I can't say who would win but they both would be up against things that they aren't used to;Mike with having to chase Bruce around and not tire himself out and Bruce's weakness would be not having Mike catch him and take him down or misjudge his skills and take a blow that would lead to trouble,a body shot would be damaging.
Bruce's punches wouldn't be as bad to Tyson as some would think,not in the early rounds because if he's smart he wouldn't be trying to hit him with the one-hitter-quitter but rather a punch here and there to let Tyson know that he's still there.

:lol:I witness a fight where after being hit a guy got into the karate pose,I don't know if he knew it or not but that **** went out the window when the other guy charged at him was able to grab a hole of him and down they went.
firstly dont compare your street fight to one between tyson and bruce lee LOL. and i already know u dont know what ur talking about by saying dont compare MMA to "bruce lee's karate" since bruce lee was the damn near the creator of MMA. bruce was a MASTER of over 10 different styles. not even counting weapons. its MASTER bruce lee. Si Fu, bruce lee. And i NEVER mentioned bruce lee's punches even affecting tyson. lee was powerful, but tyson is a monster. lees punches wouldnt cause anywhere near the mayhem of a tyson punch landing. the problem is, lee would know that and wouldnt even bother. and no matter what tyson wouldnt be able to get past lees legs to get inside and land that crucial hook or uppercut.

step backwards and dodge a kick? hand speed? if u hands move at 150mph but have a reach of 70 inches...and im standing 90 inches away from you...what can you do but create a REALLY nice breeze for me? tyson isnt trained in sidestepping kicks lol it WOULDNT happen. u guys are acting like cuz tyson is an elite boxer he has top notch skills in mixed martial arts. and NO a boxers reaction time is not usually quicker than someones initial action. ur saying u would throw a jab at a boxer, and they would have thrown AND connected a jab by the times yours hit? nah. if that was true, boxing would use that more so than slipping ducking dodging and parrying. whereas jeet kune do uses offense (like stopping punches with punches, and kicks with kicks) as defense in that way.  and its not that tyson prefers to use his hands rather than his legs...its hes not trained to use his legs to fight. do u disagree with that?

Last edited:
step backwards and dodge a kick? hand speed? if u hands move at 150mph but have a reach of 70 inches...and im standing 90 inches away from you...what can you do but create a REALLY nice breeze for me? tyson isnt trained in sidestepping kicks lol it WOULDNT happen. u guys are acting like cuz tyson is an elite boxer he has top notch skills in mixed martial arts. and NO a boxers reaction time is not usually quicker than someones initial action. ur saying u would throw a jab at a boxer, and they would have thrown AND connected a jab by the times yours hit? nah. if that was true, boxing would use that more so than slipping ducking dodging and parrying. whereas jeet kune do uses offense (like stopping punches with punches, and kicks with kicks) as defense in that way.  and its not that tyson prefers to use his hands rather than his legs...its hes not trained to use his legs to fight. do u disagree with that?

lol...you realize you step forward when you throw a punch right. Stepping out of the way of kicks is common sense, if you see something coming that you can't block, or in this case do not know how to block, you step out of range of it; to make it simpler..YOU MOVE OUT OF THE WAY.

and yes if an average person and a boxer threw jabs at each other, the boxers would connect first.

You do realize that stopping punches with punches, Wing Chun, is very impractical. He'd be stepping in and moving closer to the fighter, leaving him susceptible to his 70 in reach. You won't win a streetfight using this.

You seem to forget that tyson wa a streetfighter turned boxer so i'm pretty sure he'd have more than enough common sense to look out for anything in a streetfight, including kicks.

You're a funny guy man, stay classy :smokin

done with the convo. u simply cant beat ignorance because ignorance doesnt recognize reason. u guys got it, tyson would simply run over to bruce lee, hit him with a falcon punch and lee would crumble to the floor cuz hes simply an actor and not a martial artist. yall got it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom