150 lbs black belt vs. 250 lbs body builder

people are so sensitive these days 
mean.gif

bruce lee would beat mike tyson with prep time

Soooo......

Can we go back to posting small trained fighters vs. Larger untrained fighter?

Lmao, Tyson>>>>>>>Lee by a mile homies

Bruce's best defense wouldn't be able to withstand a hit from Tyson fam

Y'all some straight fools

Buggz, u need to chill out bro, this is NT, no one is here to fight bruh, take that bragologue to a fighting forum or something

Good post.

I stopped fighting a few years ago. I beat a few aggravated assault charges (3 different cases in 2 years) and had to rethink some things.

Aggravated assault is not your typical assault. It means that you went overboard with a weapon or you took the fight too far. I never used weapons. My fights don't last that long -- seconds. But people end up in hospitals. I didn't stop fighting because of the charges. All of those fights were in self-defense, and that's why I beat the charges.

I put one dude in the ICU for 3 days because he spit on me and called my girl's mom a "Fat N.... B..." I snapped. They carried him out on a stretcher. He ended up getting something like 80 stitches in his eye and 40 in his mouth. I knocked him out with the first punch but I didn't stop. He was on the ground and I had a free range of punches for a good 20 seconds. It was all rage. Three people had to drag me off of him, and then three people had to pick the kid up by his hands and feet, load him into the back of a truck and take him straight to the ER.

The next incident: two people were trying to keep me in a room. One had me by the hair, literally by the hair and literally wouldn't let me walk away. I headbutted that person and their two front teeth pierced through their lip; they had to go to the ER. I was already in some trouble, so automatically I took off and the cops only heard their story -- plus the sight of it all was gruesome enough to put a warrant out for aggravated assault with heavy intent of bodily injury (or w/e it's called).

The next incident: I blacked out and was making a fool of myself with some chicks. I offended the chick. Captain-save-a... came over with a side kick to my spleen. I blocked it with my elbow and broke his ankle. He had to goto the ER.

I didn't stop fighting because of the charges. I stopped fighting because I was sending people to the ER without the intent of doing that. Some of these people now have life-long debt of medical bills because they were young and without medical benefits... and simply because I allowed myself to get into those positions where I had to fight. It's that simple.

I don't look for fights. They come to me (look at this entire thread coming at me). I'm 6'0 140 lbs, and as you guys can tell, I have a big mouth. I also have a short temper and I don't let people invade my space. If you get within arms reach of me, you are too close and we have a problem.

This year. I've gotten into three "fights." But I've had enough restraint to not let anything drastic happen. Im still pissed off about that. I still need to let that release out.

Next year. I'm going to fight. I just won't get caught.

As you say, if that dude had all that knowledge but never got in a fight -- then he probably couldn't actually fight.

EXACTLY.

So fight me. You are not a fighter unless you fight. And just the same, you cannot say that I am not a fighter unless you prove me wrong in a fight. The knowledge stays with you, but your muscle memory will not be as quick, and you fall behind. So I'm up for a challenge.

Donate your bones to me.

The three "fights" I got into this year, were in situations where I couldn't let loose on them, because it was either in a work environment, or a home environment involving family and close friends.

Also, fighting and killing are two different things. Just like boxing and fighting are two different things. I'm not trying to bleed people to death. I have basic fundamentals that need to be tested from time to time. That is all.

:kanyeshrug

Come at me bros.

Regarding the bite, you should just re-read what I said. He intended to bite. But not as a means of going on the offensive to end the fight. He was trying to rustle his jimmies. Maybe you should log out of NT and work on your reading comprehension skills before you attempt to read about fighting skills.

View media item 5535

don't want to upset the fans but
sometimes i kinda wish the ufc & mma in general would revert back to no weight classes
ish was a funner watch for me, for example the classic keith "the man" hackney vs e. yarborough...
& it better proved who was ultimately the toughest imo...no gsps allowed...

(couldn't find a good embeddable link, so on this one...skip to 3:19 for hackney v yarborough)

I got Tyson in this fight. I think that Tyson was the complete package.

From his training

View media item 683011View media item 683012
To his Entrance

View media item 683013
To his pre-fight swag
View media item 683014View media item 683015
To his head moment

View media item 683038View media item 683016View media item 683017
To his knockout power
View media item 683018View media item 683019
And if we're talking no holds barred
View media item 683020View media item 683021
Plus duke has DX by his side
View media item 683022View media item 683023View media item 683024

Last edited:
are yall special? PLEASE someone explain how tyson would catch up to bruce lee? ANYONE? are we gonna act like tyson has the same footwork as bruce f'ing lee?! JEET KUNE DO!? REALLLLLYYYYYY? as i said before... it doesnt matter how strong something is, if it cant make contact. bruce is simply too fast for tyson. too fast around the ring. dodges too fast. and cant ONLY punch! tyson would be up against punches and kicks from a range hes not used to. tyson may be able to eat a few punches. but a kick to the ribs? kick to the side of or behind the knees? tyson's acl and mcl would be snapped before the first round was over.

lee is smarter, faster, a longer reach, better defense and has a higher endurance. and hes supposed to lose cuz tyson has a powerful punch? if you believe that, you are ignorant. flat out. IGNORANT.

Back
Top Bottom