16 year old black girl identifies as white

Let's say hypothetically it's possible to change your race.

Rihanna is givin' out backshots.

Just before you smash, she hits you with "im sorry, but I used to be white"

You still smangin?

Let's say hypothetically it's possible to change your race.

Rihanna is givin' out backshots.

Just before you smash, she hits you with "im sorry, but I used to be white"

You still smangin?

iFcCbPE.png

Remember, "if one is valid the other is valid."

So keep that same energy when you find out, hypothetically, that Rihanna used to be a man.

So it's safe to safe there's a difference between the two, correct?
Or we just playin dumb now?

Nah. I'm light skinned and have never thought some **** like that.

Now if it is a light skin issue it's a dark skin issue too, because some dark skinned folks feel that their skin tone is inferior to fair skin.

The primary issue is why they feel that way. What systematic conditioning has happened to make this attitude appear around the entire world :nerd:

Women.. I've heard that statement from far too many light skin women.. They would claim every other culture, ethnicity and race before saying they're black...

It's a LOT more controversial and delusional sounding when someone that's clearly black said it... Hell we've this argument here

IDK maybe the only way to finally get rid of racial identity that was ONLY established at the onset of slavery is for every black person to say they're Caucasion

The other day I was thinking about this... whenever I burn some food... what color does it turn.. black.. Something that is vital for my very existance is looked at as bad and associated with the color black.

Counterfeit products.. is know as what Black Market goods.. seen as defective, illegal, bad

So it's safe to safe there's a difference between the two, correct?
Or we just playin dumb now?

there’s no difference between the mentality that you were born as the wrong ______

there is definitely a difference in how a partner would potentially feel when it comes to someone being transgender vs. transracist as that involves your own personal standards on having sexual intercourse with people with penises or who at one time had a penis. which may be a little more consequential to folks vs. ******* a chick of a different race

only one of us is playing dumb

define "blackness"?

Maybe they don't meet anyone outside their family that shares the same everyday experience of being black in america? (im guessing btw). i kinda see that being an issue. def met some people of color who grew up in white areas and told me they felt like an outcast or some kids made them feel like they were different. something along those lines. its def harder to be black in say...a new england suburb, than say queens.

I don't think its more about what she doesn't want to be... Ignorant fools in here. You can't respect certain "Identities" and bash others.

so...is rachel dolezal identifying as black not wrong? or...

i pretty sure im missing something here so my bad in advance.

The other day I was thinking about this... whenever I burn some food... what color does it turn.. black.. Something that is vital for my very existance is looked at as bad and associated with the color black.

Counterfeit products.. is know as what Black Market goods.. seen as defective, illegal, bad

https://www.colorpsychology.org/black/

https://www.colorpsychology.org/white/

keep in mind that these designations were picked after slavery and ****** is really African and European or what have you.

I remember being on a Moorish tip heavy and them saying that Black’s Law Dictionary used to have a crazy ****** up definition for “black” that was only recently changed. Its hard to find as the name of the book itself is “Black’s Law Dictionary”....

https://www.colorpsychology.org/black/

https://www.colorpsychology.org/white/

keep in mind that these designations were picked after slavery and *****s is really African and European or what have you.

I remember being on a Moorish tip heavy and them saying that Black’s Law Dictionary used to have a crazy ****ed up definition for “black” that was only recently changed. Its hard to find as the name of the book itself is “Black’s Law Dictionary”....

Why would these kids want to call themselves black?

I used to be real heavy into Moorish Science, Esoterism and etc...

So.. I'm teaching my daughter how to cook rice.. and she burns the rice.. what color is burnt rice??

I'm teaching her how to bake bread.. what color is the burnt part of bread??
I'm teaching her how to fry chicken what color is burnt chicken??

It's not like we're going to start liking burnt food.. like burnt food is going to be the best tasting food..

Why would these kids want to call themselves black?

I used to be real heavy into Moorish Science, Esoterism and etc...

So.. I'm teaching my daughter how to cook rice.. and she burns the rice.. what color is burnt rice??

I'm teaching her how to bake bread.. what color is the burnt part of bread??
I'm teaching her how to fry chicken what color is burnt chicken??

It's not like we're going to start liking burnt food.. like burnt food is going to be the best tasting food..

Well white rice is artificially enriched. Brown rice is better for you.

Dark or black soil is the best for growth.

Black is/was the color for fertility in some cultures. It also symbolized power.

Perception...

Well white rice is artificially enriched. Brown rice is better for you.

Dark or black soil is the best for growth.

Black is/was the color for fertility in some cultures. It also symbolized power.

Perception...

Correct!!

None of this is mainstream ideology though.. In my hypothetical situation.. while my daughter believes in black pride.. all of her natural senses, her survival instinct says otherwise

1. Shorty looks like Lil Baby.

1535058703_d1b09792ad3ef8313df22d20a1d131fc.jpg

2. I really feel like this is nothing but a troll by Dr. Phil and the mother to secure a bag. Bottom line,Exploiting black experiences sells.

3. If she wants to identify as white then let her cook. The reality is that she is as black as they come. The world see's her as a black teen and she will grow into a black woman with all the self hate accessories that she developed in childhood. She's lost and the mother is lost. We can't save all of them.

4. To everyone comparing being Black to some other struggle(trans, gay, white identifying as black, etc.), these are not comparable. Being black is not comparable to anything else but being black. It cheapens the narrative and plight of black people to compare it to other struggles. I will go so far to say that it is anti-black to even mention another groups plight when there is so much academic information out there to prove that being Black is a unique experience. By the very nature of this Black teen wanting to be white can be a very long topic of discussion on the history of self hate for Black people.

So what's the difference between race identity and gender identity?
That's a more layered and difficult question to answer. I'll answer the easier one.

This isn't just a case of racial identity, she is arguing that she is white BECAUSE being black is terrible and ugly, and unintelligent- ie lesser than. It's not like a trans person is saying I want to be a woman or a man because the other is just wack......Two different things. Now I would argue that both do tend to have a correlation between mental health issues etc...but I can't speak from personal experience to either so, speculation at this point.

I will add that to those of you saying this is a stunt, eh she seems genuinely crazy to me. Hard to fake that.

Correct!!

None of this is mainstream ideology though.. In my hypothetical situation.. while my daughter believes in black pride.. all of her natural senses, her survival instinct says otherwise

I feel you. I counter mainstream ideology by teaching my daughter as much as I can about who she is and how some folks view us. I build her up at home so she will be able to challenge supremacy confidently and accurately whenever necessary.

It all starts at home IMO. Each one teach one.

Back
Top Bottom