16 year old pizza boy raped woman because he was feeling too horny, Update on P.4

So much wrong with this post. I don't even know where to begin. Wow. You're definitely the type who'll blame a woman for being raped as you just did here. The chauvinism and hate for women on NT is appalling.
I don't blame her for being raped. Blame her for being stupid though. I hear females say stuff like that all the time. That if a dude rapes them and threatens them with violence they'll just be quiet and let them do it. But it's waaaaaay different when it's inside your own apartment and apartment building. You should've been screaming bloody murder. What the hell, she's not a child. What did he tell her? You'll never see your mommy and daddy ever again if you don't shut up? Miss me with that. You think he would've gotten out of that building if she started screaming? Stop white knighting so hard.

Last edited:
Y'all real mad huh?

And please miss me with the "what if it was your mother" talk. If it was a female that was close to me, I'd have a different reaction. If it was a female in my family hitting me with the cold shoulder if it was me raped or anything like that, then fine, life keeps going.
Not sure if SRS...

175x400px-LM-309cbc77_wVXe1.png

WTH? Maybe I read it too fast but how the hell was her daughter still sleeping? I know he told her to be quiet but damb, if thats all it took you to **** then you're just gonna be raped eventually. I apologize but if you don't scream or cry out for help in a rape then you're just stupid. I like how she also added that shes grateful(sp) that her daughter wasn't killed. Like srs? A pizza delivery guy would murder someone? For god sakes hes not a serial killer, just a horny teenager. She also mentioned hes small
laugh.gif
then why weren't you able to resist and defend yourself? It seems to me she might have some pizza delivery guy fetish and she just want that fantasy fufilled. She might not have enjoyed it but still a fantasy none the less.
my thing is he has no weapon and he threatens to kill u with..... um a fanny pack of change,,,, a credit/debit card reader....the hot/cold bag... i dont recall anything saying he had a weapon nor picking up a weapon in her house ala a knife scissors etc... story sounds fishy...

plus she didnt use just basic sense a mother with a young child in  NEW YORK... not some snall 500 pop town where its 2 murders/crimes n a yr... but NEW YORK... i dont condone/approve of rape... but its like if a cat left his windows down in the hood with the car running and left his car unattended... i would feel he played some responsibility/role in his car being stole...

i live relatively isolated with a fair amount of land... own weapons... and would be considered living in the outskirts... despite this and having a old lady i still dont leave my door open/unlocked... but a place like nyc... thats just str8 naivety and to subject ur child to a potential danger by leaving the door...

but of course its a woman and the single mom side of guys who relate will say oh she should be able to wallk buttnaked at 3am in a dark alley full of serial rapist and not even get looked at... totally overlooking the real world we live in and the fact it was nyc.

So bring on the flame suits im ready... i still standby this story has scrooge mcduck written all over it

Should have said "ain't eem surprised" instead of "ain't eem mad", that's how I really felt initially. Saying I ain't mad almost makes it sound as though I'm condoning what young bruh did, and that's not the case. As far as my response to MMG is concerned, sure, there would be some level of disappointment if a female family member gave me the "ain't eem mad" treatment if I was in a similar situation, but I would then be content with that but that's only based on my outlook on life. I don't put anything past anyone.

I'm not for all the hypothetical situation talk though, don't think it's necessary. What's said has been said and dudes are going to feel how they feel regardless of what else I say or attempt to explain. None of this **** matters anyway. Not saying anything else about me, this thread isn't about me.

Hope everyone involved in this situation bounces back mentally.

Kid ruined his life now by doing this. At that age, you are capable of understanding rights from wrongs. Being 'too horny' doesn't excuse that.

Should have said "ain't eem surprised" instead of "ain't eem mad", that's how I really felt initially. Saying I ain't mad almost makes it sound as though I'm condoning what young bruh did, and that's not the case. As far as my response to MMG is concerned, sure, there would be some level of disappointment if a female family member gave me the "ain't eem mad" treatment if I was in a similar situation, but I would then be content with that but that's only based on my outlook on life. I don't put anything past anyone.

I'm not for all the hypothetical situation talk though, don't think it's necessary. What's said has been said and dudes are going to feel how they feel regardless of what else I say or attempt to explain. None of this **** matters anyway. Not saying anything else about me, this thread isn't about me.

Hope everyone involved in this situation bounces back mentally.

Exactly! Dudes on here act like this kind of stuff keeps them awake at night and they don't even know the victims name!!!

Yeah, fishy for sure like some posters have said.

How do you let a "small," weaponless 16 year-old teen rape you in your own apartment while your daughter is laying right next to you. One scream from that woman and that kid would've dipped right out of there.

Last edited:
Wow, tables have turned and he'll get his while inside.

Who the hell leaves their door unlocked though? While sleeping too? :x :smh:

That kid must of had issues, feel sorry for him when he gets to prison. Pause, no I don't He deserves whatever he gets.

Wtf is up with this mofo? Stupid *** kid. I don't know what to say. Just smh....

So much wrong with this post. I don't even know where to begin. Wow. You're definitely the type who'll blame a woman for being raped as you just did here. The chauvinism and hate for women on NT is appalling.

na i 100% agree with dude. females need to learn some machoism . it's not just for guys. you have to be able to fight, and stand for your pride, your life, and your family.

i too find it hard to believe a woman gets attacked and puts up so little of a resistance that her daughter can sleep peacefully beside her while she is raped...

na i 100% agree with dude. females need to learn some machoism . it's not just for guys. you have to be able to fight, and stand for your pride, your life, and your family.
i too find it hard to believe a woman gets attacked and puts up so little of a resistance that her daughter can sleep peacefully beside her while she is raped...
I dunno, if she would've fought back still got raped and woke up her daughter sh*t like that can traumatize kids for the rest of there life just sayin.

To clear up the left unlocked door for yall...

"His alleged victim lives across the hall from her mother. The family often kept their doors unlocked to cross back and forth between apartments."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...rape-confessed-court-papers-article-1.1171461

Story not adding up. 7 years old is a big *** child...how was she not awaken?
And your mother lives right across the hall...? that makes it even worse that u made no noise or alerted nobody.
It's 1 in the morning...Maaaaaaa! or Help!...the whole complex would of heard that ****.
He cant kill both of u. Somebody gotta alert somebody. You cant be so stricken with fear and do nothing.
And he was a "little guy"? so why u aint body that ***** out your apartment???? hit him with a lamp or something
Story is fishy as hell. Sound like a Law & Order SVU episode

You know, most rapists commit the deed because they enjoy the power over the woman. It's that insatiable craving that drives them to do such heinous acts. If you're just thirsty, most of the time you just fap if you don't have a woman. I'm thinking this dude's reasoning is a lie.

To clear up the left unlocked door for yall...
"His alleged victim lives across the hall from her mother. The family often kept their doors unlocked to cross back and forth between apartments."
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...rape-confessed-court-papers-article-1.1171461
Story not adding up. 7 years old is a big *** child...how was she not awaken?
And your mother lives right across the hall...? that makes it even worse that u made no noise or alerted nobody.
It's 1 in the morning...Maaaaaaa! or Help!...the whole complex would of heard that ****.
He cant kill both of u. Somebody gotta alert somebody. You cant be so stricken with fear and do nothing.
And he was a "little guy"? so why u aint body that ***** out your apartment???? hit him with a lamp or something
Story is fishy as hell. Sound like a Law & Order SVU episode

Unfortunate situation, however, my lawyer brain is seeming to agree with you. Definitely seems fishy. Would need to hear the boy's side of the story first, but for sure would be poking some holes in this story if I was the defendant's counsel...

Unfortunate situation, however, my lawyer brain is seeming to agree with you. Definitely seems fishy. Would need to hear the boy's side of the story first, but for sure would be poking some holes in this story if I was the defendant's counsel...
im still waiting to hear about the object that was used to threaten her life...........? i mean she said she feared... what was it he had... cause i mean we all have seen the kid... he basically was built like a 13 y/o so it wasnt his physical prowess that made her think omg this dude could seriously kill me and my 7 y/o just off sheer barehands. And ok just cause her mom lived across the hall. its her mom, what she doesnt trust her enough to give her a key? if she is to incompetent and would lose a key traveling across the hall in an apt....

sounds like some she didnt have the money, maybe offered sex, and then hit the rape button. Or maybe was drunk/drinking and was sending mix signals who knows... But as the story is right now... this def. isnt the whole story and it def, isnt the truth some lies/stretches of the truth have been told

Lol at the inspector gadgets in here trying to find a way to justify rape.

Anyway just goes back to the old NT Proverb.....before you do anything or make any big life decisions.....fap....you will then be thinking clearer....and can make the correct decision. NT4:16

Back
Top Bottom